Chapter Eight Pt 1: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Sora: Hello Nanami-chan. It's good to see you and you too, Kyouko.

Sensei: It's Kyouko sensei now.

Sora: Yes, yes. I didn't come here to argue with you,I came for my sister.

Sora: //Inhale and exhale//

Sora: Now, tell me what happened.

Nanami: Ah about that. //Starts to explain things to Sora//

Sora: I see, so you mistakenly took those two troublemaker in the student council?

Nanami: Yes, I did. Because I was convinced by their first month of hard work.

Sora: I understand.

Nanami: //Bow down to Sora//

Nanami: I am sorry senpai, I didn't do a good job like you did.

Sora: It's fine, please raise your head.

Sensei: By the way, Sora. Did your parents send you here? Since I called for them, not you.

Sora: They're currently busy so they asked me to come instead. Thankfully I don't have classes after at this hour.

Sensei: I see.

Sora: Listen, I have few things to ask from the two of you.

Sensei: Do tell.

Nanami: Anything for senpai.

Sora: Never let Kira get close to Yamamoto Ryozu and Ishikata Shirou.

Sensei: Something happened between them?

Sora: Long story short, family matters.

Sora: To be honest, it was only Ryo-kun I don't want Kira to meet again.

Nanami: Wow, love triangle?

Sora: //Pulls Nanami's cheek//

Nanami: Aw, aw! I was just kidding.

Sensei: If that's all, then it's fine for me to keep on eye on your sister.

Nanami: I'll do my best. Though I only have a year left.

Sora: //Let go of Nanami's cheek//

Sora: Also, Nanami-chan. Why don't you invite Kira to join the student council? I'm pretty sure she'll join since she promised me.

Nanami: Yes I will, I was thinking of inviting her before you mentioned about it.

Sora: //Pats at Nanami's head//

Nanami: I thought senpai will get angry at me because of what happened today.

Sora: I'm happy that you didn't give up after I graduated, I'm proud of my kouhai. //Smiles brightly//

Nanami: //Looks away and nodded// All thanks to you too.

Sora: I'm looking forward to see you working hard with Kira. You gotta be strong to handle her since my sister has a confusing personality, sometimes she can be so cold, sometimes she can be so naive, also can't control her temper.

Sensei: That sounds like Yami all the way.

Kira: Sora-nee?

Sora: Speaking of the devil, there she is.

Kira: Why are you here?

Sora: Hello Kira, papa asked me to come here to check on you.

Sensei: What are you doing out here? You're supposed to be in your ward. What about your head? Your nose? No broken bones, right?