Chapter Two: My First Kiss.

Kira: //Slides open her window and stretches her arms//

Kira: Dear god, please make my day better than yesterday.

Ryozu: /Goes out from his apartment//

Kira: Isn't he's... Way too early?

Ryozu: //Walks towards Kira's front door//

Kira: What in the world?

Kira: It's still one hour away until the first period. Why do I feel tired all of sudden?

Doorbell rings

Kira: //Sigh// What is he up to now?

Door knocks

Kira: Yes?

Kira's mom: Kira? There's someone waiting for you downstairs.

Kira: //Opens her door and runs downstairs//

Kira: What do you want?

Ryozu: Woah, woah. Calm down. I don't wanna ruin your morning mood.

Kira's mom: It's really been a while since I've seen you around. How's your parents, Ryo-kun?

Kira: "Ryo-kun?"

Kira's mom: You don't remember Ryo-kun? He used to come here to play with you back when you guys were little, Kira.

Kira: You got me confused, mom. I made too many friends here and there since I was little.

Kira: I can't recall this troublesome kid in my memories.

Ryozu: That's fine because I remember you. Anyway, your pajama is unbuttoned.

Kira: You- //Turns away and runs back upstairs to her room//

Kira: Is there anything worst that can happen today?! //Shouting from upstairs//

Kira's mom: I'm sorry but please come in and have some breakfast with us.

In the dining room

Kira's mom: I apologise about Kira's behaviour. She's just a hot tempered girl. //Pours coffee and serves some breakfast for Ryozu//

Ryozu: Thank you for having me, Hichigawa-san.

Kira's mom: You're welcome, Ryo-kun.

Ryozu: About my parents, they're doing fine and currently on outstation. It's just me for now.

Kira: I understand how hardworking your parents is. Your mother and I have been friends for a long time now. She's the type who doesn't like wasting her time.

Ryozu: //Drinks his coffee//

Kira's mom: My family also has been here and there because of work too. It's been 8 years, I barely recognise you.

Kira's mom: Don't be shy for coming over. You do know that you're always here while your parents are away.

Ryozu: Thank you but I'm afraid I'd be a burden.

Kira's mom: You're never a burden, Ryo-kun. I remember you used to be so small, always come here to play with Kira. You were like a son to me.

Ryozu: Time passed by. I also wonder why your daughter remember about me anymore, while it's opposite for me.

Kira's mom: Just give her some time, I'm sure she'll remember you.

Few minutes later

Kira: //Enters the kitchen// I thought you already left. Why are you still here?