Chapter 7

I am really really sorry guys for not uploading any sooner but my final exams are approaching and i didn't have time. Also i know that this is not the best of all chapters but i hope you guys support me in this.

Ignore all mistakes
Here it is:
----------------------------
(Elizabeth point of view)

"Well I owe you nothing" I concluded and turned around not wanting him to see my face. I walked a few steps away from him to keep myself safe. Him thinking that I was a lunatic was the last thing I wanted for this man to think if he saw me out of control. Seriously though, I tend to lose my mind and the control of my body whenever he was around. It was like he was the one guiding my body and I was a mere follower.

A small gasp left my mouth as I felt a strong grip on my arm turning me back to my previous spot and my face came into contact with a smooth but hard chest. He moved us backwards until my back touched the counter of the kitchen and learned towards me, his minty breath fanning my face.

"Are you sure you want to play this game? If then, be careful, I can make you succumb to me in no time." He said, his eyes fixed on my face. I wonder if he's trying to detect any faults in my face. I'm sorry dude if I don't meet your expectation in your types of women who looked that they were suffering of anorexia with their slim body nor did I don't have a perfect face like yours.

Wait what....

I lifted my head to meet his eyes, gulping and looked frantically around to find an appropriate lie.

Wait why should I bother because of him. I can say any lie I want but I should make it convincing. Gulping again, I replied tersely "I just happen to pass there and something happened to which I reached your estate and escaped to avoid any questions from you as it is happening now. N..Now if you'll excuse me. I'll ask my maid to show you around."

Without looking back, I held my breath and scurried away from him.

Damn, that was close... He is far from dangerous. And I need to stay away from him.

--------------------------

(Alexander point of view)

"l'll ask my maid to show you around." She said, her rosy plump lips moving in slowly, making it more kissable and her blue eyes wide with innocence and a hint of fear . I smirked knowing the effect I was having on her. Damn how can someone appear so innocent. Wh... why is she going away. Wait why was she calling her maid. I want her to be with me. She looked exactly like a cute, small kitten when being ordered around. She-

"Sir, where would you like to go?" A voice asked from behind. I turned around to see a small, fragile looking small girl. What did she asked? Oh yeah where would I go?

"To miss Elizabeth" I ordered. She looked anywhere but at me. "Um She asked to not be disturbed. Sir would you like to um maybe see around." She asked in a timid voice. Looks like this girl is well warned against disturbing the princess. Well and that was what I want to do.

Turning to her sharply, I blanked my face and looked at her with the scariest look I could muster. She looked like she was forced to watch final destination for a living.

Ignoring her, I retraced the steps which my kitten has taken. I walked towards a narrow corridor which was decorated with pictures of my kitten and her father when she was small , was hit with puberty and when she was transformed into a beautiful young woman.

Damn, just how beautiful and innocent can she get.

She looked totally adorable in pigtails and her eyes shining with mirth. Her arms were cuddling with a small puppy and her lips were forming a large grin. I walked further to the corridor and stopped at the first door. A sweet melody was coming from the room which sounded like a deep music, the words smooth and rhythmic.

Opening the door, I entered the room and was immediately hit with the delicious smell of vanilla. Looking around I stopped my gaze at a shaking hips moving in circular motion. A small gasp left my mouth as I took the sight in front of me. Hair tight in a messy bun, Elizabeth was arranging her clothes in her cupboard.

She has changed her clothes and was now dressed into what looked like an oversized man blue T-Shirt and a small pink shorts. Her legs looked longer and creamy and the sudden urge to hug her from behind hit me.

What was this woman doing to me? I just met her yesterday and now she was invading my every space. I need to focus on my mission more than her. But still she arose such deep emotions in me that I have never felt with other women. Surely they are all one night stands as I didn't like to date and women can sometimes be a pain in the ass.

I moved closer to her and heard her melodious voice singing, the words coming smoothly from her as she was a qualified singer and what aroused me more was that shaking of her hips which she had no idea what it was doing to me.

My hands moved on his own to her hips and I found myself lowering my head to her bare neck. The movement must have make my presence known to her because the next thing I know was the brush of her plump, rosy lips against mine. I stilled and after a few seconds straightened my body quickly. Clearing my throat, I lowered my eyes to find a pair of wide blue eyes looking at me and lips parted in shock.

-------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Love
SYDNEY