Ward 11: WTF.

*****************************************************************************************************

When you don't talk, there's a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.” 

― Catherine Gilbert Murdock, Dairy Queen

******************************************************************************************************

Payback.

Isang karumal-dumal na salita. Para sa mga honor students isa itong krimen,pero para sa mga walang pakealam,itoy isang hobby. At sa mga panahong ito,nasa gitna ako.. Anong gagawin ko!? Ngayon ko makikilala ang tatay ni james na pasyente ko, at na CEO lang naman ng hospital kung saan ako ngduduty!!

Yup. I'm freakin' freaking out!!

Mabait naman si James,siguro naman ganoon din ang tatay niya.. Diba?

*nakakalimutan mo ba? Magkagalit sila!* there goes my ever smarty subconcious.

Para pala akong nasa gitna ng mag-uumpugang bato! Oh god. Magtatago na lang ako sa sulok 'pag dumating na siya.. Tama.. Ninja mode.

*sigh*

"pasok Rhein!" ughh..

Nakapasok na ako sa may pintuan tska pa ako ngdadalawang-isip? Shunga! Naglakad ako papasok sa may living. Nakita ko na nakaupo si james sa sofa at may hawak na gitara. Looking gorgeous in his hospital gown. Who does that?!

"James..uh, magtatake ako nang vital signs..at" hindi ako makatigin sa kanya,why am I always finding myself speechless when i'm with him?

"you can take whatever you want from me later, hear me out first"  he winked. take? Want? Hmmm. As if he can my mind, he smiles. Yes james,i'm green,so what?HAHA!

He cleared his throat and started strumming his guitar and sang..

~~Find me here, and speak to me

I want to feel you, I need to hear you

You are the light that's leading me to the place

Where I find peace again

You are the strength that keeps me walking

You are the hope that keeps me trusting

You are the life to my soul

You are my purpose

You're everything

And not be moved by you

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

.. his voice is so serene,it prevents me from thinking anything.. but him. 

~~You calm the storms and you give me rest

You hold me in your hands

You won't let me fall