You Scared? [Chapter 9] (Danny Worsnop Fan-Fic)

**So, when I went to post this it did this whole "this appers to contain mature content" and some shit, and then set it so its rated R and it wont let me change it. I have no idea whats so 'mature' about it though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, we should probably go back to our room.” Danny said, shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and realized we were still in the lobby. “Oh, yeah probably.”

We both stood up and went to the elevator. “You okay?” He asked.

“I’m tired, and pissed.” I mumbled.

“Because of what Scottie did?”

“Yeah, it’s like I don’t have a say in shit anymore.”

“I’m sorry babe. I’m sure he’ll come to his senses soon.” He whispered.

“You’re a great friend, Danny.” I wish we could be more than friends.

“If I was a great friend I would have punched your brother sooner.”

“Why, because he called me a slut?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s bullshit.” He answered.

The elevator doors opened and we began making our way down the long hallway to the room. “I know, but you’re gonna' have to let it go. He’s been calling me things like that every time we got in a fight. I punched him once and he kicked me out of the band because he was too much of a pussy to hit me back.”

“I won’t let it go for shit, Addison. Fuck that.” He replied, knocking on the door. We didn’t have the key, James did.

“I was wondering if you guys would ever come back.” Cameron slurred. “Everyone left about an hour ago. James is getting fucked somewhere and Scottie is, well, I don’t give a fuck where he is quite frankly. It’s just me and Sam.”

“That’s nice to know Cam, now please let us in.” I said.

He went back into the room and we walked in, plopping down on our bed. I wanted to drink so bad, but after what happened the last time, they won’t let me. Damn pansies.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“About 3, why?” Danny answered.

“Just wondering.” I yawned. I grabbed some pj pants and went to the bathroom to change.

When I came out, Danny was lying in bed in his boxers and Cam was passed out in his bed and Sam was gone. I walked over to mine and Danny’s bed and crawled under the covers. “Yes.” I whispered.

“What?” He said, obviously confused.

I sighed, “You’re so clueless sometimes.” I leaned over and kissed him, then turned my back to him and turned out the light, drifting to sleep.

For the first time, I was the last one awake. There was someone in the shower, and the other two were gone. I looked at my phone and the time was 12:28. I decided I’d call Amy and see how things were going.

Hello?

“Hey, how are things going?” I asked.

Good, I guess.

“What do you mean?”

Morning sickness, Brianna’s saying a bunch of shit about you because you left me home alone, and Austin’s moving.