Chapter 9

Omg guys! I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been extremely busy like you have no idea!! So I hope you like this chapter please Leave your thoughts or comments! Also please vote!

WRITTEN BY: Iloveonedirection1D5 

__________________________________________

NIALL:

"Hey" I heard a deep raspy voice in my ear as I put my books into my locker, I quickly jumped as I did not expect Zayn to come up behind me so suddenly "Zayn" I sighed out "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Zayn chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and embraced me into a hug. I couldn't help but notice people staring at us with wide eyes...Were they not use to seeing Zayn hug another?

"Zayn" I muttered catching his attention "Why are they all staring at us?" Zayn turned his head and as soon as he did people quickly went back to what they were doing fearing what Zayn might do to them. "Can I walk you to your next class?" Zayn asked and I smiled wide.

I linked our arms together as he walked me to class, As we passed a few girls they all scoffed in jealousy especially one by the name of Perrie Edwards. I heard she was Zayn's ex. It was had said that Zayn broke up with her because she was slacking during sex...although I never bothered to ask Zayn about it.

"See you during lunch?" Zayn asked and I quickly nodded and he attempted to kiss me but I turned my head causing him to peck me on the cheek. I quickly walked over to my seat and sat down as I waited for Harry,Liam,Louis,and Josh to come in. As I waited Perrie walked up to me and sat right infront of me and turned so she was facing me.

"Listen here, Zayn doesn't like you, He may act like it and make you feel loved but he does not, He's only using you for sex, He does to everyone, He only truly loves me and all you'll ever be is his little boy toy" I frowned "What?" She simply nodded with a smirk and walked away to her group of friends.

"Niall we need to talk" was the first thing I heard as Liam sat down and I turned towards them all "Niall, We're not trying to stop you from doing what you want, We're only trying to protect you!" I rolled my eyes, It's always the same thing over and over. But what Perrie said to me really made me think..are people going to think I'm Zayn's boy toy?

"Really that little show Zayn is trying to pull off like today in the hallway is just an act, Trust me! Just a month ago he was snogging a different girl every class hour and now he's suddenly "changed" I don't know about you but to me that sounds pretty suspicious" I honestly don't know what to believe anymore, I hear one side of the story then I hear another then another. 

The lesson finally ends and it's finally lunch time, Which means I'll be with Zayn...Should I confront him about all these things? As if on cue Zayn walks up to me as I stand in line, "What's up?" Zayn asks as he stood next to me , After a few moments of silence I finally responded "Zayn...what went on with you and Perrie Edwards?" Zayn licked his lips "Nothing, we were just dancing at the party" I shook my head "I mean..why did you break up?" I need to know this once and for all.

"It wasn't working out between the two of us" See another answer...I think the best answer should come from that person themselves "Zayn, If you were using me for something or lying to me about something you would tell me right?" Zayn nodded "Of course"

"So I was thinking if you wanted to go out again tomorrow night?" Zayn was quick to change the subject..but who am I to reject him? 

______________________________________

So sorry it's short and crap I literally rushed through this ! omg im tired