Happy family💗

It looks like algee wants to straight up tell me he doesn't wanna be with me anymore cause I'm pregnant but instead he says...

" omg Malaysia that's amazing. Now we have something too keep us together as a family, but now that your pregnant that means no more sex "
Me: " omg algee it's just 9 months then we can do whatever " 😏
" okay princess whatever you need I can get for you and my little boy or girl. I'll be happy with whatever the gender is. "
Me: " good but let's invite some friends over tomorrow and give them the news "
" that would be amazing I'll invite Keith,woody,Elijah, & Luke if there not too busy. "
Me: " okay and I'll invite India, Natalie, jasmine, angel, and mikayla "

I have too hop in the car and go too the store too get all the party stuff, I wanna call it my pre baby shower. I'm hoping when this baby comes me and algee stay together and eventually get married. We have been together for a month now maybe in a few for months we can get married on the beach, that's my dream wedding.!

( when I come from the store )
    I walk into my house and see algee has candles all over the house ( me & algee moved in together ) and algee comes down the stairs looking sexy asf😋 and I immediately know he wants some for the last time till the baby is born. I walk up the stairs and put on some lingerie and we you know what happens😏.

     I Wake up the next morning to an amazing breakfast. I swear algee is the sweetest I wouldn't wanna have a child with anyone else if I had a choose too he is amazing in every way, I'm glad my child will have algee as a father that he or she can count on.

    Me: " thank you babe your amazing😘 "
    Algee: " of course now you just lay in bed and I'll get the house ready I don't want you doing anything that can hurt you or the baby "
      Me: " aww thanks bae your the best "

       He walks out the room and sets up everything. I kinda feel bad that I can't help but when I've given birth I'll do everything for him.
( it's 2:00 the pre baby shower starts & guest arrive )
     I get up and put on some clothes and walk down stairs to see all my good friends, as I come down stairs algee has a poster in his hand and calls everyone over and he flips it open and everyone seems in shock and yell
    " congratulations 👶🏽 "
I feel special and I am cause I have algee by my side that will be a great father and maybe even husband one day.  

That's the end of this chapter🙃 . This wasn't that good but whatever🤷🏽‍♀️ make sure you vote✨💕