Can't get this kitty in place😌😍

Once I leave his room I realize I don't have my car so I ask him to take me to work. He says yes, he gets dressed in something real sexy. We walk outside and get into his car and he starts driving and ask me
    " Malaysia I want you to come to diner with me tonight "

Me: " yea sure I would love to and maybe later give you a surprise... and I could give you one now too😏 "
    I pull down his zipper and give him bomb ass head. He almost loses control of the wheel, but he pulls up at my work and tells me
" wow that was the best head I've ever gotten, hope too see more of your actions tonight "

Me: " oh trust me you will "😉
I get out the car and go too work. All I can think of is what algee is going to do too me tonight, and how it's gonna feel. 6 hours go by and it's 7:00 so I hope in my car and drive home quickly to put on some lingerie for him. I guess you can say I can't keep this kitty in place it wants what it wants. I hoop back in my car and drive fast to his house and get ready for the damage to come. He opens the door and ask me...

    " are you ready "

Me: " yes I'm ready "
    We walk into his house and I run up stairs so fast he comes in the room takes his clothes off and tells me to lay down since I gave him bomb head he gonna give in return😌 he gives me the most amazing head ever then we start doing other things... at the end of out session we cuddle in the night falling asleep. I feel like me and algee could be an amazing couple but also he.....

   Too be continued💕
Like share and comment what you think😌💓