bad fever

Mira's POV
It was 6 o'clock now and everyone was begging for a hot chocolate Lucy was still in my mind she came to the guild with no winter clothes on it makes me wonder why she didn't buy any we even went on a shopping trip in October to get ready for it but now that I think about it she didn't buy anything levy and juvia came up to the bar with mugs in there hands. "Hay Mira can we get refills please." I gave a warm smile and walked off to get there refills I placed them down on the bar for them only to be asked a question by juvia. "do you think love rivals ok?" "Yer  I hope she got home ok I mean it snowed really hard when she left so I'm kind of worried." Levy said. "She'll be fine we can always go cheek on her when we leave if you girls want." I said while folding a tea towel. "Yer  that would be great" they both sad in unison " hay I know sins Lucy doesn't have a scarf I'll make her one." Juvia said in excitement. "What's Lucy's favourite color?" "Its pink, are you sure you can finish it in time?" Levy questioned, "sure I can." Juvia ran of to a table and pulled some stuff out her bag a par of knitting needles and some pink wool and got to work me and levy watched in amusement.

Lucy's POV

As I made my way home I felt light headed and dizzy I got home and opened my apartment door and walked in it was freezing my land lady forgot to pay the boiler man and now we won't have heat till tomorrow. I got changed into a pink oncey and lay in my cold bed my body didn't want yo move I pulled my hoodie up over my head and fell asleep trying to keep warm at the same time as well.