snow

Mira's pov

I was waiting at the bar like I usual do I saw Romeo come in from the frozen cold out there wearing his winter coat and scarf that Wendy got him "hay Romeo is it snowing out there?" Gray asked Romeo waked over to him and said "yer its only just started." He walked and asked for a worm drink all of a sudden Lucy came in shivering wearing only her hoodie with her hands in it and jeans and trainers people looked at her shocked at what she was wearing.

She started walking over undoing her hoodie she sat down next to cana "hay Lucy hows to going?" Cana asked drinking another barrel of beer "its going good." She then started shivering again "oh love rivel why are you shivering?" Juvia questioned "yer lu and wears your coat and scarf?" Levy asked jumping in "don't tell me you walked hear like that did you?" Levy continued "first I'm shivering because its cold second I don't have any winter cloths apart from this and third yes I did walk here like this" she says letting out a little sneeze.

"Eh? You getting sick Lucy?" Cana asked."no." She says bluntly and sneezed again "dam it" she says under her breath "Lucy hold still" I say I put my hand on her forehead its cold as ice "your really cold Lucy do you mind if I take your temperature really quick?" I really don't want Lucy to be sick right now its almost christmuss and her birthday she should be well to be able to join in with the celibation with everyone she sneezes and nods I ran to get the thmomiter to see if Lucy is sick or not i found it to come back and find Lucy sleeping on the bar with levy bringing a black blanket over and putting it over Lucy as she sleped I walk over and put it next to Lucy's head her cheeks were a light shade of rose red. "She feel asleep 3 minits after you left" juvia said walking over to me."can I have a drink please Mira?" "Sure what would you like?" I asked
Time skip to 9 minits later

Levy's POV

Lu started to ster in her sleep she looks really pale right now."Hay Mira she's waking up now!" I yell at her and she puts the try down and comes over picks up the themomiter as lu yawns she ploped it in her mouth "huh" lu looks so cute when she wakes up and funny. Mira then take the themomiter out Lucky's mouth. "75 digress you got a fever I'm afraid Lucy." She looks and Mira the looks down and dose up her hoodie "I guess I should head home then." She stood up only to stumble a bit but cort herself then started walking out the guild only to be greeted by a huge gust of wind she managed to get threw it and closed the doors behind her.