Chapter 1: The Plant Room

CeCe's Confessional: When the giant dragon says we can open a room, I feel so amazed at the new plant room. The place looks amazing. But I notice that there are two tall trees in the middle of the room.

The dragon then says: "Meet the Plant Queen, Rosita."

Lee's Confessional: Ooh, who's this Rosita girl?

"I am Rosita. The queen. The best. My animals are hungry, and I've run out of food. So vote two people to compete, and whoever loses will be fed to the animals."

Ashlyn's Confessional: What? We have to feed someone to the animals? I hope I don't get voted in.

Suddenly, a girl walks into the room. "Hi, I'm Eliza. I will be working to get you out of here. I will also be drawing the votes."

Lilac's Confessional: Can we trust this Eliza girl?

Everybody returns to the main room to vote.

"I have 13 slips of paper. Each of you will write down the name of the person you want to put in to the competition. We will draw two names and those people will battle it out in the room. Only one gets to survive. Discuss this among yourselves," Eliza says.

Samantha and Thomas say in unison, "Who hasn't done anything?"

Thomas' Confessional: So Samantha and I are on the same page, because both of us found a key.

One by one, everyone goes up to vote. Here are the votes:

Paul > Mariah (Paul votes for Mariah)
Samantha > CeCe
Grayson > Lee
Tiana > Lee
Ashlyn > Lee
Lilac > Tiana
CeCe > Ashlyn
Walt > Grayson
Mariah > Lee
Lee > Harry
Harry > Paul
Nathaniel > CeCe
Thomas > CeCe

Eliza mixes up the pieces of paper.

"The first person is: CeCe."

Samantha's Confessional: Sorry, honey.

CeCe has an upset expression on her face. "Who am I going against?" she asks.

Eliza picks another piece of paper.

"You are going against: Lee."

"Ugh," Lee complains.

Lee's Confessional: Who voted for me?

Grayson's Confessional: Sorry 'bout that, Lee.

Eliza then says, "CeCe, Lee, please come with me."

CeCe and Lee follow Eliza into the Plant Room. "You will race for the Golden Leaf." Queen Rosita gives both of them their first clue:

Climb one of the two tall trees in the middle. Your next clue will be up there.

Lee is the first one to get to the tree, but CeCe is not far behind. She takes off her high heels and starts to climb. But Lee is first to get there. The next clue says:

Find and pluck 3 distinctly shaped leaves. Your next clue will be printed on them. Rearrange them and you will see your next clue.

CeCe is very close behind, and then they are both on the same steps. CeCe has 2 of the leaves while Lee only has 1. CeCe finds the final leaf, rearranges them, and it reads:

The Golden Leaf is resting behind the throne the queen is sitting in. Present this to her.

CeCe walks up to the Queen and gives her the note. She trades the note for the Golden Leaf.

Lee's Confessional: Why did it have to be me? I came here for lunch and I am about to be fed to animals.

"Now that we have this finally over and done with, can we please kill the other one?"

"AAAAAAGGGGHH!!!!" Lee screams. All of the animals run over to him and start to feast on his body.

CeCe's Confessional: It was terrifying, seeing Lee die, and I feel terrible. But better him than me.

CeCe and Eliza return to the group. Everybody starts to cheer. "You did it!" "Good job!" "I did not see that coming!"

Lilac's Confessional: So CeCe comes back, and I'm just like, "Cool."

"I got this," CeCe mentions, holding up the Golden Leaf.

Paul's Confessional: So CeCe has this cool gold thing in her hands, and I'm just, like, "Can I have it?"

Eliza then says, "Come with me." Everybody follows behind her. She walks into a room with 11 colored pedestals. "Place the Golden Leaf on the green pedestal and the next clue will come out of the slot.

CeCe places the Golden Leaf on the green pedestal and a red note comes out of the slot. She picks up the note.

Grayson's Confessional: A note came out of the slot in the pedestal. And I want to read it so badly for some reason.

"What does it say?" everyone is asking.