What the cat dragged in

We were running towards the location were Koneko is.

Rias: She's been really pushing herself  lately and has come to grips with personal issues.

Rias started telling us about how Koneko doesn't want to use her hidden powers to catch up on her training because she doesn't want to end like her sister.

Me: I had no idea.

Issei: That's sucks balls.

Rias: Sadly this is the kind of obstacle that Koneko was going to over come herself. We all have struggles we must face alone.

We found Koneko talking to someone laying on a tree and we heard their conversation.

Koneko: So like what are you doing here Kuroka?

Kuroka: Seriously, I came back for you shirone. When things went south I had to drop everything and run, I couldn't take you with me.

Rias: Kuroka?

Issei: I had a feeling Koneko might know her.

Rias: There sister's.

Bikou: Hey kitty cat!

Rias: It's the chaos brigade.

Bikou: Two rat's are lurring in the shadows. Can you perceive them. With our mastery of the sage arts, we can easily detect interlopers by their mere Chi. Come out you three.

Me: And I thought we couldn't kick ass  day.

We walked out to were we could be seen.

Koneko: Rias, (Y/N) your here and pervy.

Rias: Kuroka, Koneko is a member of my household and We Gremory's look out for our own.

Kuroka: Your household like that matters. She and I are sister's first and foremost, I'm not going to give her to you because you deign it.

Issei: Hey Monkey!

Me: How Vali doing after I kicked his ass a while back!

Bikou: He's fine.

Kuroka: Who the handsome one in red and the brat?

Bikou: The creature on in the uniform is the red dragon emperor and for the other he's the Devil slayer AKA Grandson of the great Sparda Knight.

Kuroka: Oh so he's the super badass that defeat Vali.

Me: It's all true, but I didn't do it alone.

Koneko: I still don't get what you want.

Kuroka: I wanted to invite you to join Ophis, Vali and me. After all cutie pie as my sister you have the same killer power in your blood.

Koneko: I won't leave, I found my place as a part of Rias's family.

Me and Issei walked next to Koneko.

Issei: Koneko is one of is were not just going to had her over.

Me: Danm straight, she ain't going with you sister or not. Koneko is our friend.

Kuroka: I guess we'll have to take her from you then.

Bikou: Personally I'm excited to resist, I couldn't imagine a finer way to consume some time.

Rias: Why would they wanna take up time.

Bikou: We decided to kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes and lured your little friend out. Vali ordered us to escort a VIP into your quaite diplomatic meeting.