WAR

I didn't go to the gang though...
I went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut (forgetting to lock it), I cried aloud and then looked at myself in the mirror and my fangs sticking out loud I then close my eyes and think of the very moment I first arrived...
From the moment I saw the boardwalk sign to seeing the new house, then meeting Sam and the gang. It all came back to me and reminded me that I made happy memories to and I didn't put my ass in hear then that's all the happy memories I'll ever have of Santa Carla. I've made family and friends here and I'm not about to give it all up because of some bitch vampires!!

"McKenzie?" I looked to see Sam,Alan and Edgar looking at me smiling
"Let's do this" Sam smiles
"I'm ready" I smile back
"Hey me in my 2nd bedroom" I then add and they all leave to me to get dressed into my black jeans,camo jacket and black doctor martins and was ready to go but there was a knock at the door, opening it I saw Edgar which shook me a little.
"Hey every vampire hunter needs there black stripes" I smile as we make our way to the bed and sit down. He places the face paint on the bed wetting it a little with his water bottle and painted on 2 thick black stripes on my cheeks on each side of my face.
"Thanks" I say and he then pulls out a blood red bandana which looked amazing and then tied it around my head
"Hey you could actually fool someone for being a professional vampire hunter" he laughs and I push him lightly and smile while fixing my hair with the bandana.
"Do you really think we can do this"
"Hey your talking to the master" he says proudly and then looks into my eyes which made a rush go around my body and my eyes shifted away and he took my hand and held it tight
"We are the meanest" he said and looked me and I looked down and smiled
"Come on" he said
"The badest"
"Vampire hunters of Santa Carla"
"I can't do this" I then say walking away to my window looking at the full moon.
"McKenzie look at me, from the first moment I met you I knew you had fire in you! Sorting all those comics out I mean hell it would have taken my and Alan a week to even sort them! When I first laid eyes on you I knew you were special" he said then stopping himself and I throw my arms around him hugging him tight and he then whispers,
"Hey if we do, do this then would you go to pr-" he stopped himself and kind of shivered a little and I could have sworn he saw something in my doors slit but he then pushed me away for some reason and he looked real angry for some reason
"You know what forget it!" He shouts
"What do you mean?" I ask
"Don't even ! All this bullshit i have to give you and lick you ass and for what ?! You ain't clearly gonna give me the money I want!"
"Edgar what are you talking about?"
"Uh hello Royal brat you really thought I would like someone like you? You must have something wrong with that brain of yours!" He then looked as if he was gonna going to cry of something and then left the room with me standing there in the brink of a melt down and confusion.
All at that moment I felt something pierce my heart! Gasping in pain I fall to the floor panting, it was horrible! I tried to catch my breathe but it seemed as if heart was going to stop beating!! I then dragged myself to the door and managed to get up, and stand straight. Getting a hold of my breathing I see soda coming up the stairs which makes me panic even more.
"McKenzie I've been waiting for you" he said in a pushy tone raising his hands only then to slam them down on his thighs.
"And what the hell are you wearing?" He said but I couldn't even talk I still had to catch my breathe. I made my way to the banister of the stairs gripping it tight. He was over me like a dog grabbing me and kissing my neck! I gasped as I felt the tip of one of his fangs,
"What's wrong?" He asked and I couldn't even reply to him until I saw Michael at the corner of my eye with a streak in his hand!
I didn't want soda to though! I couldn't let him die!
"ARRHHHH!!" Michael said charging for soda and he pushed me away and pushed soda making the banister break which took soda down with it making it crash not only the floor but the little party down stairs.
Soda had fainted on the floor and once the mist cleared dally looked furious along with all the boys,
"Get those FUCKERS!" He shouts and that's where the war started!