State Introductions

Hello I am BuckeyeKitty the author of this story. I own nothing but the States and DC's OC. Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. Also I am very bad with accents.

"...." Thoughts

"...." Speaking

With America

"Next" Alfred yelled

A 17 year old girl walked out. She had black hair and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue dress and light blue flats. She said "Hello, I am Maryland the seventh state of the united states of america. My human name is Mary M. Jones. Call me Mary or Maryland. The M stands for Maryland."

"Daniel, Mary, and two other of my kids are called the Sane Squad because they are the sanest states" said Alfred.

"You have sane kids?" asked Arthur.

"They are not Sane they are the sanest of my kids" said Alfred.

"Alright that still makes no sense" said Arthur.

"Next" Alfred Yelled.

A 17 year old girl walked out. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a purple sundress and purple tennis shoes. She said "Hello, I am South Carolina the eighth state of the U.S. My human name is Carolina S. Jones. Call me Carolina or South C. The S stands for South Carolina. North Carolina is my twin so if you mess with her your dead."

Alfred sighed "The Carolinas are twins."

"No duh" said Arthur.

"Next" Alfred Yelled.

A 17 year old boy walked out. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a green t-shirt and jeans with green high tops. He said "Hello, I am New Hampshire the ninth state of the United States of America . My human name is Henry N. Jones. Call me Henry or Hampshire. The N stands for New Hampshire."

"Don't call him Hammy because I really don't want anyone to die while you guys are here" said Alfred.

"If they do we'll be happy to dispose of them" said Alex.

Georgia and Sam nodded in agreement.

"No Killing" said Alfred.

"Your family is crazy" said Antonio

"You're telling me," said Alfred, "Next"

A 17 year old girl walked out. She had dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a short sleeved long black dress and black flats. She looked like Arthur. She said "Hello, I am Virginia the tenth state on the United States of America. My human name is Virginia V. Jones. Call me Virginia. The V stands for Virginia so yes, my name is Virginia Virginia Jones. Also call me Ginny and I will kill you."

"Don't tick her off please. She may be in the Sane Squad but when she gets mad only Mary and Wally can calm her down" said Alfred.

"Okay" said Yao.

"Anyway," Alfred Yelled, "Next"

A 17 year old girl walked out. She had brown hair with blond tips and brown eyes. She a black t-shirt with a jean jacket and ripped jeans and black leather boots. She said "Hello, I am New York the eleventh state of the U.S. of A. My human name is Jamie N. Jones. Call me Jamie or York. The N stands for New York. Don't mention 9/11 unless you have a death wish."

"Osama Bin Laden was killed by a 17 year old girl by the way" said Alfred.

"This 17 year old girl" said Jamie pointing at herself.

"Okay" said Feliciano.

"Next" Alfred yelled.

A 17 year old girl walked out. She was an exact replica of Carolina except her clothes she wore a blue sundress and blue Uggs. She said "Hello, I am North Carolina the telweth state of the united states of america. My human name is Carol N. Jones. Call me Carol or North C. The N stands for North Carolina. Say anything bad about Carolina and your dead."