Jack- First Date

'Wow, Jack is such a sweetheart' I thought to myself as I finished blow drying my hair.

I checked the time. 4:37. Okay. I have an hour.

I walked over to my closest to pick out an outfit. 'Movie Date, Think Movie Date' I thought as I rummaged through my clothes.

I smiled as I picked out my outfit. (Pictured above). 
I put on my jeans, my foot going through one of the holes. I cursed in my head fixing my jeans.

I finished with my clothes and put on my black yeezy.(lol I wish). I smiled in my mirror as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed out my hair and started to style it.

I ran my nails through my hair as I sighed. I was so nervous. Me and Jack have been talking for like a month and this is our first time seeing each other since the dog incident.

We text everyday though. He's honestly the nicest guy I have ever met. I opened my phone. 5:27. Oh god. He'll be here soon.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I opened Instagram and just scrolled looking through the pictures of all my friends.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. 'Oh God' I thought as I stood from the couch. I walked over to the door. I sighed. "No need to fix yourself, you're beautiful, just open the door" I hear Jack say from the other side of the door

"How'd you know?" I laughed as I pulled the door open. "I heard you sigh for one and two everyone does that" He smiled at me. "Ready to go??" He continued.

"Yeah! Let me go get my wallet, I left it in my room" I said as I turned around. "No. I'm paying" He said. "Jack, you really don't need to, I know it's like polite, but I always feel bad" I sighed. "I don't care, come on" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me through the door.

"But Jack I can't--" he cut me off by putting his finger to my lips. "Shush. Yes you can". I looked into his eyes as he does a pouty face. "Fine fine. But I still feel like an asshole" I said looking into his eyes. "Don't feel like an asshole, just come on and stop complaining love" he smirked at me as we entered the elevator.

"You don't understand how nervous I was for tonight" He said looking at his feet. "What? Why? You're Jack Freakin Maynard. You can literally get any girl, you always get girls so why am I any different?" I asked

"How do you know I 'always get girls'" he asked putting air quotes around his words. "I may or may not have stalked your YouTube channel" I smiled

He laughed as the doors open and we stepped out. "But yeah. I was really nervous" He continued. "May I ask why??" I looked up at him as we stepped out of the building. The crisp air hit me making me realize I forgot a jacket. "Wait here, I forgot my jacket" I said. "Here" He said taking off his black bomber jacket. "No. Stop. First you're making me make you pay for everything and now you're trying to get me to take your jacket. Agh" I laughed. "Whatever put it on, and anyways I have a hoodie on. I'm fine I promise" he smiled.

"Ugh Maynard. I cant say no to you're pretty face" I said grabbing his cheeks. He blushed and swatted my hand away. "I know. I have that effect on people" he said as he walked over to the car. I opened the car door and sat down. He sat in the driver seat and put the keys in the ignition.

I looked out the window. "Horror Movies?" He said. "What do you mean?" I asked with a laugh. "Do you like them?" He continued. "Yeah, well, yes and no" I sighed.

He smiled. "You'll be alright" he laughed. "So I'm guessing we're seeing a horror movie Mr. 'It's a surprise'. So what is it?" I asked. "Annabelle" he smirked. "Oh hell no. Dolls? No" I laughed. "Yes. We're seeing it. Okay? You'll be alright Love" he said grabbing my hand.

I blushed and turn my head to look out the window again. I squeezed his hand before pulling mine away. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride, not an awkward silence but a comforting silence.

Once we parked the car, we both stepped out and started walking into the mall. "I'm nervous" I sighed. "Don't be. You'll be fine. It's just a movie" "It's just a movie blah blah blah" I mocked him.

"Stop" he laughed as he opened the door. "After you" he said. I smiled and walked through the door. We got our tickets and walked over to get popcorn and  drinks. "What do you want to drink?" He asked me. "Just a water" I said. "Two medium Cokes please" he smiled at the lady. "Really?" I looked at him. "What. You did tell me coke was your favorite" He laughed. "Whatever" I giggled grabbing the drink from his hand.

We walked down the hallway and into theater number 5. We sat in the middle of the Theater. Couples, teenagers, adults filled the room. I sat down and looked over at Jack. "Don't be scared" he wiggles his eyebrows. "You're a jerk" I said smacking his chest. He smiled at me. "I know baby I know" he smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After the movie, I walked out of the room. I knew my mascara was smudged after hiding my face in Jacks jacket the whole time.

"Did you like it?" He asked. "Yeah. It was good" I said. "How would you know? You were hiding the whole time" He laughed. "Shut up. You screamed like a little girl" I laughed back. "We do not discuss that" I smiled at him.

We walked out of the mall and to his car. The radio played in the background as we both hummed along.

Once we pulled up to the building, I opened the door and hopped out. He got out as well and walked over to me. "I had a lot of fun tonight. We should do this again" He said. "Me too, and yes we definitely should" I smiled. "I'll text you when I get home" he said as he turned around. "Wait" I said. He turned and looked at me. I then kissed him on the cheek. "Drive safe okay?" I smiled. "Will do" he smiled as he got into his car.

I turned around to walk into my building, then realizing I still had his jacket. I smiled as I walked into the elevator.

'Best night ever' I thought with a smile