Meeting them Series- Conor

I got an email earlier today. It was from my manager.

"Hey Conor. I got an email from my friend saying that her daughter wanted to take voice lessons and was wondering if you would do it. She said she'd pay well. I think it would be an interesting opportunity for you.

Get back to me As Soon As Possible"

"Of Course!! That would be great! I don't need to be paid though. You're right it would be a great opportunity. Just give me the info and I'll start :)"

-----------------------------------------------

A few days later I got a text saying that she's coming to meet me today. I was kinda excited. I had no idea who this girl was, how old she was probably from 10-13, what she looked like.

I sat on my couch waiting as I played fifa. Jack had just left to go film with Joe and Josh was sleeping. I sighed. I was bored out of my mind.

That's when there was a knock at the door. I stood and walked over. I opened the door and was met by the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"Hi Conor" She smiled. "Um-Hi- uh" I stutterd. "Y/N" She replied. "I like it" I said as I mentally faced palmed for my awkwardness. "Come in" I smiled. She walked in. "I thought you were younger than you are" I laughed.

"Did my mom say anything about me?" She asked with a giggle. "No. Well at least my manager didn't say anything" I laughed.

"So this is the first time I'm going to attempt to help someone sing" I admitted. "It's fine. I honestly didn't think you would say yes. I'm a huge fan" She smiled at me. My heart started beat faster. "Really??" I raised my eyebrows. "Yes. You don't understand how hard it is for me not to freak out" She said. I laughed and hugged her.

"Do you actually want singing lessons or was this just to meet me?" I asked. "Both" She laughed. "Okay well. Let's get started" I said as we sat on my couch.

"Have you sang publicly before?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been leads in plays and stuff but I just want to make it stronger. You know?" She said.

"Yeah. I get you" I agreed. I started showing her some breathing techniques as Josh walked out of the bedroom. He looked at us and smiled. She smiled back. "This is Y/N and that's--"
"Josh" She said looking at me. "I know. I watch all of you guys" She admitted as she looked at her hands.

"Big fan?" Josh joked. "Yeah actually" She smiled at him. That's when the door opened and Jack walked in. "I'm so fucking don--" He stopped. "Well hello there" He smirked. "Hi jack" She laughed. "Wait what?" He said looking shocked. "She's a fan" Josh said. "Oh even better" he said.

"Shut up. I'm trying to teach" I laughed. "What?" Josh and Jack said in unison. "I'm her voice coach" I said. "Oh good luck" Jack rolled his eyes. "Fuck off" I said as he walked down the hallway.

"I'll be back later" Josh took his keys and walked out of the flat. "Okay. Where were we?"

|This is rough. I'm so sorry ://|