The Origins

Listen to Titanium by Sia when reading this story
It all started out on a fairly warm day. I walk to the bus stop 27 minutes early all dolled up in my blue Columbia jacket, blue justice bootcut jeans which apparently seem to be skinny on me, and my matching hair tie and headband because god forbid I leave the house without them. I didn't bring anything in my cat backpack from fourth grade because all it could fit was my chocolate and honestly who needs school supplies. Once the bus arrives, I see another fellow companion wearing justice, another sister of culture I see. I jiggle on the bus making my way to sit next to her. I scoff, who in their right minds who let their daughter leave the house in floral rompers and Vera Bradley backpacks? As I watch all of the people get on the bus, one in particular stands out. There are many of the few people such as Jake the dog, big nose kid, lucab, FaceTime boy, and more but not this one. She stepped on the bus wearing a black floral backpack. MY floral backpack! I stay calm, and think of alternatives. I try to make small talk with the girl next to me, making sure she's not a vanillian. Wait, who am I kidding, she owns an iChocolate, she's one of us! I notice that it's time to go into school, so I dig through my cat backpack I used in second grade to find my chocolate bombs. *At this time listen to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons* I put on my brown stained bandana, my pink cardigan with rips and bleach stains, and I lace up my oversized converse. Everyone is getting out of the bus when I see HER, backpack stealer. I grab my chocolate bombs and one by one, I dart them at her as if I was General Zaroff trying to shoot Rainsford. But she starts recording thinking this is funny, does she dare upload it on the infamous social media site that goes by the name, Snapchat? I jiggle back tripping on something that looks like an arm, might I say is this who I think it is? J-J-Jake the Dog?

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU ALMOST BROKE MY SKULL CANDY HEADPHONES." He hissed. "I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO "WALK ON WALK ON WATER."

He then stretched his legs too much that it broke the roof off of the bus. Aaaap now what? Everyone on the bus is screaming, I have no choice but to grab Nathan and turn him into a human motorcycle, even though he was unconscious. I grabbed the vanillians backpack, then rode off into Century Junior High like nothing happened.