Wanna Whole Lotta Quinsy

It's Wednesday morning, so you know what that means. Today is the day I get to cram in that extra hour of sleep. I decided to drive to school, and my car stunk of cigarettes. Ugh, I just realized after I crashed turnabout, I smoked in my car while listening to Led Zeppelin and I never cleaned up the ashes.

"You're safe with me" I whisper to my 23rd blood orange Kickstart. I've only been awake for what, and hour? And I've only gone through TWENTY THREE Kickstarts :/ Whatever, I can just buy some at school, it's not like English class actually matters, right?

*begin to listen to Walk On Water by Thirty Seconds To Mars*

I arrive to school, when I was limping to the doors, I see Quintessential, only he is walking the opposite way?
"That's weird, I wonder wh-"

Before I get to finish my sentence, a sudden thud is heard on the roof. I knew this wasn't my blood orange Kickstarts making me hear things, since pieces of the roof crumbled. I took off my $8.99 Amazon beats and limped to the front of the school. I see a whole ensemble of Quinsies!
"You won't get away with this, I know you were the one who stole my rose embroidered sweatshirt." He was talking to someone who's features who undefinable, but it didn't matter to me. All I knew was I had to be safe. I limped into school and put back on my $8.99 Amazon Beats and decided to play some music to set the mood.

*Begin to play Still Waiting by Sum 41*

The building is shaking because of the excessive amount of Quinsies on the roof. I turned a corner and see someone that looks like their head is stuck in the locker. They're wearing a watermelon colored Vineyard Vines shirt, light blue sweatpants, and New Balances. Heh, The Grill. I thought about helping him, but honestly who cares. I turned another corner and glimpse of someone shaking someone else backpack caught my eye. Looked like a Greg, but who knows. Suddenly, a piece of the roof fell off, and fell right on top of someone! I tried getting close to them, but a group of white...insects (?) left the boys head.

"M-my streaks..." he murmured in his last words. A phone slowly fell out of the boys hand. I limped towards the phone and checked what the phone said.

"SAVAGE LICE LIT DABTASTIC SCHMOOD SCHNACK STREAKS"

Okay, if you're going to send streaks like that, be expected to experience near death experiences. As I put his phone back in his black drawstring Nike bag, I slowly began to look up.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT SPARK WITH ME DURING EIGHTH HOUR, AFTER ALL OF THOSE TIMES I HELPED YOU RUN IT! AND GET THOSE SOLO DUBS?!" Quintavious bellowed. I try to see who he's combating with, but I can't make it out. I turn around and look back to see if The Grill is still at his locker, but surprisingly,, he isn't there. I'm getting really worried, I feel someone watching me, I just don't kn-"

*snap*

That was the atrocious sound of my $8

That was the atrocious sound of my $8.99 Amazon Beats snapping in half.

"I KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED SMALL PATRICIA." Quinsy clamored at me. I wasn't able to speak, for he was strangling me with the cords of my $8.99 Amazon Beats.

"You... you were the one poisoning his food...so he could collapse." Quiescence mumbled. His eyes started to glow orange, the same color of his sweatshirt, only more intense.

"I have no choice, you have brought this upon yourself. This-" Quinoas lump in his throat wouldn't let him finish his sentence.

"This is what Small Patricia would've wanted." Quintessence laser eyes intensified. While the cord of my $8.99 Amazon Beats were still wrapped around my neck, Quinces grabbed the cord and levitated to the top of the roof where a bunch of other clones were spotted, all wearing different clothes. Some wearing black and white striped shirts, others wearing light pink sweatshirts. I even caught one wearing a rose embroidered sweatshirt.  All of their eyes intensified with the color shirt they were wearing, I knew exactly what was happening at this point. Everything became blurry and hazy, and all that is seen is a white light.

This was it, I was on my Stairway to Heaven. Or maybe was this a Highway to Hell?