Big Bang fan fiction: THE END! :">

Flashback:

He kissed me.

I was surprised.

“I don’t have to hide it then.”

“Ji.. I..”

“What?”

“I felt the same. Even before I knew you were G-Dragon, I already liked you. Moments with you were the best parts of my life.”

“So, will you be my princess?”

“I.. what about..”

“Don’t mind them. We already talked about it. We settled it. After this incident, we will never fall.. I mean, they will never fall in love with the same person.”

“They?”

“I don’t want to fall in love again after you. *smiles*”

“Quit smiling.”

“You should too. I’m always mesmerized by it.”

Is this true?

-

I looked at him. He stared at me as well.

“I really do like you Rin.”

“Like?”

“I am pretty sure we’re getting there. *smiles*”

“Yeah, maybe we are.”

“Rin..”

“Yes?”

“Don’t believe what I said. I didn’t like you.”

“…”

“Like is an understatement. I love you Rin. I really do. So much.”

“Ji.. I..”

“You don’t have to give me an answer. I was just stating a fact. It wasn’t a question, Baby.”

“Ji.. wait, did you just call me ‘Baby’?”

“Yeah. Why?

“It felt so good, and sounded weird at the same time.”

“Get used to it, Princess.”

“Quit it Ji. *smiles*”

“Stop smiling then.”

“That’ll be hard. I already have a reason to smile forever.”

That was a long time ago. :D But those words were the best. I loved hearing them and the sound echoing in my head. But right now, the only sound I wanna hear is Ji’s “I do.”

After ten years, here I am, in a white dress and veil. Walking down the longest aisle of my life. I wanted to run to Ji and just proceed to our wedding. No one’s gonna stop this. Haha. I wasn’t even half-way through yet so I decided to run to the altar. I ran towards the priest and the choir cut the song half-way through and just proceeded to the ending. I’m really sorry, I am super excited.

Ten years of knowing each other, this’ll be great.

Thanks for reading this. I gotta go, Ji’s waiting for me. :) He said something about a baby boy! Haha. Let’s see then. :D