Big Bang fan fiction: Lucky Rin

Flashback:

One Saturday afternoon. While everyone was having a fun day at the park Ji and I were sitting on a tree..

“Rin, I need your phone.”

“What? Why?

“C’mon! I just need it.”

“Okay. Fine. *throws phone*”

“You like G-Dragon? *shoves my wallpaper to my face*”

“Yeah. He is cute. Especially when he pouts and when he raises his brow.”

“OH REEEEALLY NOW?”

“What? There’s nothing wrong with that, right? I mean, It’s normal for girls to fan over really hot Korean singers.”

Ji turned silent and gave me back my phone. I stared at him for a full minute and I realized he really does look a lot like G-Dragon, only a little pimple-ish and geeky. But I guess most Koreans just look alike. I mean, they are all chinky-eyed and fair-skinned, so there’s no way you could tell the difference.

-

Bae called Ji and I. I got to see a really cool rap fight. Well, they were rapping in wild, fast-paced Korean and I had to decipher some words cuz I was still an amateur Korean-speaker. Ji was battling next and I was feeling stupid cheering for him and trashtalking the opponent. (That’s what we do back there in NY.) Then I noticed the opponents face growing red then he suddenly held me on my collar, lifted me off the ground and said something in Korean that sounded like,“Who are you anyway?” I didn’t know if I was supposed to answer him but I choked up my name.. “Ri.. Rin.” I finally said. He held me up even higher and I was already creeped out cuz my shirt was tearing off until I finally fell to the ground the badass Korean-guy still holding my shirt. Sleepy acted fast tho, he took off his jacket and put it on me and made a fighting stance. I felt so stupid starting off a fight like that. I felt someone carry me off the ground. I saw Bae. He was running towards BSH (Big Six Home) and told me to stay there. I didn’t know what was happening outside but I do know it was all my fault. I looked for clothes and all I saw was Seung’s shirt which was a little larger than my size. It was way larger. Every second felt like a year. I didn’t know what to do.

Finally, the door opened.

“Rin! *smiles*”

“Ji! What happened to you?”

Ji had the most bruises. Bae didn’t look too beaten. Sleepy had a cut on his lip. Dae had a cut on his cheek and Seung had cuts too. I felt really guilty seeing all of them like that and still smiling. I hurriedly ran to the ref to get lots of ice and attended to all of them. Bae didn’t help me much tho. He just sat on the sofa and had the earphones plugged in.

Seung spoke up..

“Don’t feel guilty Rin. I know you are.”

“What? Me? No. I’m not.”

“They were already losing. They just diverted their attention to your trashtalking. Why were you doing that anyway?”

“Back there in New York, whenever some kids are battling, whether it’s rap or dance, on-lookers would usually trashtalk their bet’s opponent. Just for fun. None of them actually hit on-lookers, or their opponents. I didn’t know it’d be way different here.”

There was very long silence that would be occasionally broken by Sleepy’s grunts. Then suddenly, Ji spoke up..

“Well, Park Joo Rin. Welcome to Seoul, South Korea.”