Big Bang fan fiction: The truth is...

Flashback:

That wasn’t what I expected. It was all too big for me but then, I just put it at the back of my head. They’re now going to be full-time Big Bang. I just smiled and told them to not forget their promise. I still can’t get over the fact that I was friends with the Big Bang for two years and now, three of them likes me. But I guess it was just because I was with them forever. Haha. They didn’t have any choice. Nobody really talked to them cuz they’re all geeky and “ugly”. If only they knew the people they avoided so much was actually Big Bang. Haha. Teenagers. They’re all about how you look. Who you like. Not what’s inside.

They brought me home as normal teenagers.. as usual. They said if I wanted to hang out again, they can go on their geeky selves once in a while.

-

It was hard. My senior year. Especially I didn’t have friends much. I had constant classmates but, it’s still better if I’m with Ji and the rest. We still constantly text each other. They call me sometimes. Once they went to our place cuz it was my Mom’s birthday. Sweet friends they are. They brought cake and balloons and wine. Haha.

Today’s my graduation and they’re here. Haha. I’m ending up salutatorian of the batch. Haha. Maybe being separated with these guys had a good result after all. I didn’t have anything to do but study. =)) My mom was extra-proud of me, maybe because I’m salutatorian, I mean, who’d not be proud of that? :O =))

I had a group photo with the geeky guys and I posted it in my wall. We had a party at home. They finally told my mom that they were really Big Bang and my mom, being the un-fan that she is just said.. 

“Who’s Big Bang?”

“Mom, they’re like Backstreet Boys or something.”

“Oh. A boy group.. Ooooh. So you dance and sing stuff on TV, huh?”

“Yes. There are videos all over youtube.” (Bae)

“Oh. I will be looking for that.”

And when Mom says she will be looking for that, she just wanted to end a conversation that she didn’t have any idea what it was about. After a few hours of reminiscing moments and a thousand sodas I was surprised when Mom went up to me and talked to me..

“Rin, your friend Bae asked me if he could be your boyfriend. I said I was fine with the idea but of course, it would be up to you.”

“Mom.. I..”

“One piece of advice tho Rin, you will be really lucky with him.”

I just turned around and sat beside them. They looked at me. I think they already knew. Then maybe an hour of silence, then finally Ji spoke up..

“Rin, I just wanted you to know that whatever you answer to Bae, we’ll all still be friends and we’ll be very supportive for you. Bae is my best friend and you.. you’re my closest female friend. More like my girl best friend.. no.. you’re our ONLY girl best friend. I just want whatever’ll make you happy.”

I pretended to be asleep. I didn’t want to answer it. I felt someone carry me. I opened my eyes a little and I caught a glimpse of Ji and I didn’t know what I was feeling but I felt good. As if I am safe forever. I wanted to be like this forever. But it can’t be. Because Bae and TOP felt the same as well. I wanted to ask God why He made me ultimately pretty this is happening but I didn’t want to question His reason either.

Ji put me to bed, took off my shoes and put my blanket over me. I felt a warm kiss on my forehead..

“Baby Goodnight.”