chap. 1 - The first encounter

ELLA'S POV

"Lilipat ako ng school??!!!"Wow, my parents really never fail to surprise me. Just the other day ginulat nila ako with my surprise engagement and now here they are again. It was breakfast time, and i routinely eat with my mom while dad always goes to work early. 

"You heard it right, dear" - My mom said as she drinks her tea.

"Ma, why so sudden ? at kung kelan malapit nakong grumaduate saka nyo ako ililipat?"

" It's for your best", my mom said and I don't know why but i can see the pity in her eyes as she look through me.

Again it's for my best! Screw that,  naririndi na ko sa katagang yan. I'm starting to think if everything they do is really for my best or my parents just do whatever pleases them.

As I previously mentioned nag aaral ako sa isang all-girls school. At ngayon nga ililipat nila ako sa isang private school. Sa Pennwest University-- , an academically accredited international and one of the prestigious universities here in the Philippines. But wait! Panu na mga kaibigan ko? Wala akong kakilala sa lilipatan ko..waaaah magiging loner ako. hindi ko kaya yun!

"Ayos na mga papers at transcripts mo, pwede a ng pumasok this coming sem" my mom added. Next semester?  Isn't that next week? OMG!

I need to call my girlfriends. I excuse myself at the table to call Nikki, one of my bffs.

"Hello?" sabi nung kabilang linya

"oi nikki asan ka?" I have to shout at the line because of the loud music. I'm guessing na nasa bar sila.

"hahahahhahahahaha"  sagot ng kabilang linya.  This bitch is waisted, that's one thing for sure.

"Asan k nga!!! Pupuntahan kita!"

"hik, andito sa Ben's Place, hik"  -Nikki

Pinatay ko agad ung fon nagpahatid kay manong

Nadatnan ko sila and Nikki is the worst, she is laying on the couch and seems unconscious and drunk.  Nag away na naman siguro sila ng bf nya, I also sabrina or as i call her Ina is another of my bffs na tipsy pa lang.

"Biiiitttcchhh!!!" tawag ni sabrina

"So you  decided to party without me?" I said with a frown face, I mean how could they really?

"You don't even drink. You'll probably make your schoolworks as an excuse not to go with us in the first place" - ina

hmmmh she has a point. You can call me the good girl of the group. I'm an A-straight since I can remember.And my life has been devoted to studying.  Besides I'm not really into drinking. I don't get why people drink
I mean apart from that bitter taste of the alcohol, what's the point of getting drunk and go through all the hangover later.

"Since you're here , try this" abot ni ina sa isang drink sa isang glass.

I just look at her.

"Don't worry girl, cocktail lang yan, and less alcohol content."

I took a sip.

Not bad, I can't even taste a liquor base on it.

After few gulps...

"What'do you call this?"

"Blue Hawaiian" Nikki another said as she rose from the couch.

"At last you are awake!"

"I am awake,  just playing dead hahaahah" and still not sobber obviously...

I decided to hang out with them a little bit more since I'm here . In a few more days I won't be able to hang out with them as much as I want since I'm transferring school. I'm gonna miss them. As much as we play it tough,  we've been through a lot and consider ourselves sister. Nikki, Ina and I are a part this s called elite group in our school. It's not that we isolate ourselves from the rest but this two save me fromm being used by some so called "friends" before.