chap. 2 - pictures of last night ended up online? im screwed, oh well

ELLA's POV

"and you think i will let you you slip just like that?"

Am I hearing things right? What does he mean. He just stares at me as I'm staring back...at his 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. He have 8 packs of total. Wow. No Ella! You should'nt thinking of this right now!

"You  puke on me last night" he finally said.

"ahmm...sorry?" I said in reply.

"Yes and you have to make it up for what you did"

 Wow its not like I intended to puke him. What's the big deal here?

"I said im sorry ok? and  I'm really is! it already happened why can't you just get over it!"

"Easy for you to say! Hindi ikaw ang nangamoy suka all the way through here last night!" 

OMG the nerve, does he really have to mention it and embarass me like this. If he did not approach me in the first eh di walang nasukaan.

But I realy need to go and make up an excuse for my parents on why I didn't go home last night.

"Look I need to go home, I'm really sorry that I puke on you last night. But tell me how to make it up to you, I need to get going!"

"saturday, 3pm meet me at Hallyu park"

What?

---***--

....

...

that bastard...sa tingin naman niya pupunta ako

  duh? not a chance,

yes i agreed  to meet him but I only say so so he'll let go of me

Nice one Ella haha, sometimes I amaze myself at how clever I am hahaha. Naisahan ko siya and what makes him think na pupuntahan ko siya

 haha he got the nerves,,kapal niya ah...

 My phone's ringing. It's Nikki

I remembered they did not return for me last night which makes me furious.

"oh my gosh! i saw you with Rein  kagabi! he's the hottest thing ever! you have to tell me every details and .." i heard someone snatch her phone

"Oh Em! how  did the two of you even ended up being in a conversation?" - its ina

"Wait so that's why the two of you ditch on me last night?"

"Of course he is Rein ....de..pinya for crying out loud." Anu daw? Manong gardener is just outside my window working on the grass lawn, I can barely hear.

"Wait who is Rein?"

"Yunng ksama mong hot guy kagabi!" Ina

hmmmmh so Rein is the name of that bastard

"Pano nyo siya kilala?"

"Are you kidding? Who wouldn't know him. He is like the hottest guy ever, duh" Sabi ni Nikki.  

"  He is so popular and hot and cool and blah blah blah"  dagdag ni Ina naa di ko masyadong marinig because of that grass cutting lawn.

" But  that doesn't let mee forget the fact that you guys did not came back for me last night.?"

"We are trying to hook you up with the bartender. We know the dude, he is such a good guy but seems like Rein kinda guy you are into. So we let you do your business". What the, I'm not into that guy,

"And one thing more, you won't even want to know how nikki..."

"akin na yan!" I heard Nikki on the line seems like she is trying to snatch the phone.

"Bye girl, catch up with you later hehe.....toot toot toot" - Nikki

Patayan ba daw ko? Nikki's probably got into something kinda wird again just like how she ended up being a Jolibbe Mascot at a birthday party. Probably one of her sorority girls' truth or dares.

Then the phone vibrates again..i got an sms. i open it and then ...

(O____O) oh my! I gasp

this can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a picture

of me and him ..

.sleeping!

...together?!!!

and then it was followed by a message...

"what's up. I took  a picture us last night, hope you don't mind"

How the hell did he even got my number???

"Get lost!" i replied back...that bastard!  That arrrogant bastaaard!!!!

"Na ahh , not with that attitude ella, just in case you are planning to ditch on me on saturday, i'll spread our pictures on social media, or somewhere else where everybody can see."  He knows my name. The bastard knows my name??!!

mokong na toh! blackmail pako! But what if he really puts up the photo sa twitter! sa FB!  Where everybody knows me! I;m the one and only daughter of the Cassandra Corp and this would ruin my dad's name! and besides I have a good girl image to maintain. I won't let this bastard ruin the everything.

My phone vibrates again. A flurry of sms followed.  There seems to be a lot f photos he took. Different angles but we still on the same bed, most of the pics contain of him smiling at the cam with his top off with me beside her? While others I seem to be embracing him. How could this be?  nakayakap talaga.

Then kimpee barks at me, I stared at him for a long time. That's that's why I'm probably dreaming of hugging my precious little shitzu but I was hugging that bastard instead? 

"ok fine! i'll go on sat!  but quit  blackmailing me!"

"ok baby, see you on saturday"

Did he just call me baby?