chap 13 - Living under the same roof

Ella's POV

He park his car infront of this strange house. Hindi ito yung aakalain mong sobrang laki, but not that small either, yung tamang tama lang para saming dalawa.

Saming dalawa?? Naloko na.

"So what do you think?" tanong niya.
"Hah?" ang tangi ko lang naisagot. Di kasi ako makapaniwala, di na ako uuwi samin huhu.
"Dito sa house anu pa nga ba?" pagalit niyang sabi. Di ko talaga magets ugali nito. hmp

"Nandyan na din lahat ng gamit mo, pinaimpake ko na kanina. We only have one maid, you don't have your exclusive driver anymore. Kaya kung may pupuntahan ka, sakin ka magpasama."

Gusto ko lang umiyak. Dun ako magaling eh bat ba. But not in front if this arrogant man! Kinagat ko labi ko para di ako maiyak.

"AH sh*t don't do that!" he yells at me.

"What?"

"Biting your lower lip like inviting me to kiss you!..Remember we are now to live on the same house, I am a man, I have my control but i still have my temperament.."

"......and besides that's my job" he added

"What?!"

"Biting your lips, that's my job" he said habang nilalapit na naman mukha niya.
"But don't worry from now on, I'm not going to kiss you...unless you ask me to" he said in a very very seductive voice.

"You wish! I..I won't ever ask for it!" bat ba nauutal ako

"I'll make you" he said with that evil smile again...

REIN's POV

Her eyes wonder the house. She is expressionless. She must still be in shock right now. But she ask for this...

**FLASHBACK

one week na akong di pumapasok. I don't know, nakakawalang gana lang, I can't even  dare to see the sight of her, as she hold hands together with effin guy grr. She is a flirt!

ring ring....

"Hello?"
"Hello Rein? this is Tita Beatrice" 
"Yes tita?"
"I just want to congratulate you iho, my daughter talk to me, and she finally submit to the  wedding your parents and i were planning for the two of you. I can see she is excited as she  even want to move the wedding at the end of this month"

What the?? So all along siya pala ang nagpamove nung wedding? but why?

"She said she loves you iho"

She loves me? There's something wrong in here i can feel it..Again my mind flashback at the scene where she is holding hands with that guy. And the way that guy talk to her, it makes me wanna punch this mirror again for the third time,,,  she's saying she loves me? For what? is she toying up with me?? No one dares to toy up with me!

"Hello? Iho still there?"

"Yes tita, in fact i'm also excited at our wedding, so excited that i want to move it next week"
I heard her gasp.

"No problem iho! Naku naku you two are a perfect match! "

"And tita can i ask a favor"

"Yes iho indeed!  "

"Can you let me be the one to process the papers on our church wedding?"

"Sure iho! I can see your excited too as much as she is! This is going to be great, I am so happy for the both of you! I'll hang up then looks like we need to prepare everything for the big day next week. Bye" then she hang up