Babysitting

No ones P.O.V

Ink stood by the door with Error. The two were going on their first date night and Fresh was babysitting PaperJam. "And make sure he's in bed by 8:30! And no sugar before bed!" PJ was drawing in his room while the three talked. "Relax Ink my dude. PaperJam is in safe hands." Ink hesitated but nodded. "Alright. We'll be back around nine. If anything goes wrong call us immediately!"

Error and Ink left and PaperJam walked into the room. Fresh smiled and looked at him. "All right little dude what do you have on your agenda?" PJ smiled. "I wanna show you something I've been working on!" PaperJam took fresh' hand and walked to his room. He picked up a drawing and showed fresh.

The drawing was a picture of Fresh. "Mommy helped me with it!" Fresh snickered a bit when PJ referred to Ink as 'mommy'. He looked at the drawing. It was decently drawn for someone PaperJams age. "Aw is that me? I feel honored!" He fake blushed and PaperJam giggled. PJ then pushed the drawing into Freshes hands. "Oh, is this for me?" PaperJam nodded and smiled. Fresh smiled back widely. "Thanks little dude! Hey how about you show me some other drawings your working on? I already have a hunch your gonna be a great artist when ya grow up PJ!" PaperJam flushed.

Pj took out a big Violet colored folder. He opened it and Fresh looked at some of PaperJams drawings. One that caught his eye was a drawing of a wilting red rose. It was incredibly detailed. But Fresh was surprised PJ would draw something so....something that Error would like. Coughdeathanddestructioncough

"Wow PJ! Soon you'll be drawing even better than Ink!" PJ looked away but smiled. His face was a bright pink. "Thanks Mr Fresh"

(Heck hi guys. Sorry for the late update. I've been running out of ideas but I'll get back on this)