Twelve

"I've been a wreck since you changed."

-I Miss The Misery, Halestorm

.

Jake forces them out of the room while we change.

"This is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad." Jake mutters repeatedly.

"Why did they call you Jacob?" I ask him, panicking. I'd never seen him this freaked out.

"Oh, yeah, that's actually my full name. I just go by Jake through school, and I like how it sounds better. Oh god. Jesus. This is so bad."

I'm set into a silent panic. All I know is that I'm following these sketchy men. Jake takes my hand in his. The men look at the action with a curious gaze. I glare at them, and they get amused expressions before turning back to what they were doing.

We follow them into a van, and Jake soothes me with his hand, but I know what is happening and where we're going.

When we stop, I take a shaky breath. We get out to see a large mansion. We're led down many halls until we stop in front of a room. They have us go in.

"Andrew." Jake says casually. The guy standing, looking down at a girl with blonde hair and a knockout body, turns to us. She seems to be sleeping. He sighs.

"Jacob." He replies.

"I don't know why I was forced here, and I'm agitated." I blurt. Jake grips my hand tighter, a warning. Andrew's gaze flickers to me. He gives me a once over, and I curl my lip in disgust.

"Who the fuck is she?" Andrew demands.

"We don't know, Sir. She was with Jacob so we forced her to come along." One of the goons states. Andrew narrows his gaze at me. I tilt my head up slightly, refusing submission or defeat. You can smell the air of dominance around him.

He purses his lips and steps forward.

The very repulsive Andrew grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I tear away from his hold.

"Why the fuck would you bring Giana Reeds here?" Andrew snarls at the men. Their eyes widen. "I could be fucking killed for this, if she so much as opens her mouth."

"Oh, she won't." Jake assures him.

"And you know how?" Andrew drawls sarcastically. "Why the hell are you hanging out with her anyways?!"

Jake's hold on my wrist tightens to where his nails dig into my wrist. Andrew looks at my wrist as he does so.

"Trust me. She won't. Right, GiGi?" Jake asks in a rough and commanding tone. I swallow. That's hot.

"No, I won't."

"Ahh, a dominant and his submissive." Andrew states, an amused smile on his face. "So she is your very own Kehlani?"

"Quite so." Jake replies. He releases my wrist and puts an arm around my waist gently. Make up your mind! Are you going to be rough or gentle?!

"Mm. She could be useful." Andrew murmurs.

"I doubt it." I state harshly.

"Watch your tone, little miss rebel. I only meant I could get money out of you from your family."

"I repeat. I doubt it." I tell him with a coy smile. He looks at me before pulling his phone.

He dials a number.

"Mr. Reeds. Great to talk to you again. Mmm. Yes, you do owe me that money. Now, what if I said I had your daughter here?" He questions easily.

My dad knows him?