Before

"I DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THIS FAMILY! ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR ASS AND WATCH TELEVISION!" Hunter shouted. Grace's smirk turned into a look of pure hatred. "Well at least I'm watching and feeding our child." She hissed.

"That is not my son, and nor will it ever be!" Hunter growled. Grace looked at him, dumbfounded. "HE LOVES YOU, BUT YOU TREAT HIM LIKE DAMN GARBAGE!" She screamed. Her face had twisted into a look of pure rage. She stalked off into David's room. He was only 3 at the time, but knew that mommy and daddy hates each other. David was crying. He always cried when they fought.

"Shhh, it's okay baby." She cooed.

"WHO THE FUCK IS GABE?" Grace heard a shriek from the kitchen. Her heart sunk. She put David down and walked into the kitchen. "He's a friend!" She hissed.

"A FRIEND MY ASS!" Hunter screamed.

"FINE, IM CHEATING ON YOU! YOU'RE NEVER HOME, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!" Grace yelled. Hunter's face fell. "You dumb bitch! We have a child! But you have the fucking audacity to go and have sex with other men behind my back?" Hunter towered over her, his expression unreadable.

Grace was backed up against the kitchen counter. She looked up at Hunter. "Well at least I-"

"Well at least I~ SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted.

"Fine then!"

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning she saw all of Hunter's stuff gone. His car wasn't in the driveway. Then she remembered last night.

"WE'RE GETTING A DIVORCE, AND THAT'S FINALE!" Hunter screamed

"BUT WHAT ABOUT DAVID?"

THAT THING ISN'T MY SON! I'M LEAVING!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Lmao I hope you're enjoying this. I know this barley has David in it but this was just because I decided to do and epilogue this time!! Happy reads, my dudes!!