Chapter 9

You hear voices but you don't understand what they are saying. Your vision is blurred with images of faces peering down at you. You fade in and out of conciseness. *Am I dreaming?* One minute you were in the woods the next you were here.

Gradually, things became clearer , you became aware that you were in a hospital bed with tubes poking out of your body and your arm was in a sling. A doctor walked by and you tried to talk to him. As soon as you tried, a commotion happened. You hear someone say "she's awake!" and saw another doctor come towards you. He began to tell you what had happened.

"Ahhhh ____, a kind young boy brought you in, but you were full of injuries, had a broken wrist and a lot of blood lost. We operated on the wrist and found no risks, just broken. However, we cannot be sure. We also gave you blood transfusion due to low blood pressure. You were also in a coma for 4 days." explained the doctor. "The boy, who brought you in, came and visited you every day, each time sobbing. Is he your boyfriend? I'm sure you would make a good couple." The doctor chuckled at the last bit and left you to rest. You were slightly confused. Who was this 'boy'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt too sleepy to stay up and see if this 'boy' comes and visits you, so you fell asleep. Every now and then you slightly wake, but fall back to sleep. When you woke you, it was dark outside and the moon was shining bright. You turned and saw a head laid beside you asleep. He looked peaceful and tired. It was Luhan. Luhan was the 'boy' who came and visited you every day. You smiled and looked at your phone. 12 missed calls, 20 texts, and 7 voicemails all from Yuri, she must have been pretty worried about you.

16th April 2014

To ____:

Hey! Where are you? Why aren't you in school? Are you ok? Was it me? Did I do something wrong? I've missed you. Hope you come back soon.

From Yuri

17th April 2014

To ____:

Hey! It's a bit late but I heard you're in hospital. What happened? Are you ok? Oh Luhan told me this. He's worried sick about you. I think he likes you. lol. Anyway, I hope you get well soon. I'll visit too.

From Yuri

20th April 2014

To _____:

Hey! I'm coming to visit today with Luhan. It's his birthday today! But he didn't want to go out with the other Exo members for dinner, he said he wanted you. Awwwwww how sweet. Anyway I'm visiting later! See You :)

From Yuri

On the table besides you, you find a huge basket with fruit and other foods in, they look delicious. You haven't eaten in a few days. Next to the basket was a big bouquet of flowers with a note from all the Exo members and Yuri's messages on. You took time and read the messages. Another message was on the table, from Yuri.

Hi! We visited you but you were asleep and we didn't want to bother you. Like I said in the text I sent, it's Luhan's birthday today! Well I need to go, but Luhan said he wanted to stay longer so yeh. Byee xxxxx

Yuri