More Friends

After C Lunch, Jungkook introduced me to two more boys; Jin and J-Hope.

J-Hope was a real cutie. He always did pouting faces, V signs, and Gwiyomi everywhere he was.

Jin was like a father. He took care of everyone, making sure everything was okay.

"Nice to meet you, Linnie." Jin said. I smiled. His company actually, kind of, comforted me.

"Me too!" J-Hope smiled, making his eyes smile with him. "I really like your hair! So smooth!!" He stuck his face into my neck, creating a look that he was kissing it.

I saw Jungkook slap him really hard.

 "Jungkook!!" Jin yelled.

"Yah! Yah!" J-Hope looked up at Jungkook.

 "Sorry, hyung, but she's mine."

J-Hope smiled, "Passed the test!"

J-Hope did a chinky laugh, making all of us laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook and I walked off campus together. He told me there was somewhere he wanted to go before heading home.

"It's my secret place." He said. "It's been since I met you. Please don't tell me you forgot it."

He led me to a bridge. It looked old and rusty. He took me under it and I smiled. I remember this.

"Jungkook!!" I screamed after that boy. He just stole my hat and ran off! Unbelievable!!

I heard Jungkook laughing ahead and went under some bridge. I heard that the bridge was made back in the '20s. I scanned the place in awe.

I saw Jungkook just sitting there on a blanket. He looked at me and smiled, patted the ground so I could sit by him.

"I like this place," Jungkook said. "Those times when we were mad at each other, I would always come down here and think: what could I do to make her happy again."

I smiled. "Secret place?" I tried to say it in English. Absolutely failed.

Jungkook chuckled. "Yes. Secret place. This will be our secret place."

Ever since that ten years had passed, this place was only just a memory. A memory that had a bitter taste of leaving Jungkook.

I saw what Jungkook was sitting on, a blanket. The same exact one. I sat next to him.

"Jungkook.." I said. Tears were falling. He looked at me shocked. "L-Linnie!"

I tried to talk, "This place made me realize that... That I've missed you so much."

Jungkook put his arm around me, "Don't be like that. You're here now."

 I nodded and leaned on him.

Jungkook reached for something from the shadows. A basket.

He opened it and gave me something. A cookie? He planned a picnic under an abandoned bridge. Nice.

He smiled when he saw me just hold the cookie with my lips. "You're not going to bite?" He said. I shook my head. I didn't really like this cookie.

He laughed and bit the other end of the cookie. Our lips brushed together making my eyes widen. Jungkook realized it too and stared at me. 

"L-Linnie-ah.." He said.

He turned me around and pinned me on the floor.

"I've been waiting for this.." He whispered against my lips. "The first time wasn't enough. I want you now.."