Later

It's been two months now, and Jungkook still haven't arose from his deep, dark sleep.

The thought always made my day go downhill.

I would think of the negative outcomes of his awakening.

What if he doesn't know me? What if he shoved me out of his world? What if he believes that I'm a creep, trying to kiss and hug him?

And I confess... I know self harming isn't the answer.

I swear, I hated everyone who did it. It's so stupid hurting yourself. But I guess I hate myself now..

I hummed along to BTS' song, Tomorrow, as I walked to the hospital. It was my favorite song from them.

I felt someone hold my hand. Jimin.

"Hey." He sweetly said. I smiled and returned the greet.

"How are you holding up?" I sighed at his question. I showed him my wrist and pushed the bracelets up my arm.

"Tsk, tsk. You're still doing that?! What did I tell you?!"

He stopped and hugged me.

"Stop. It might be a way for you to feel better, though I don't know how, but it hurts other people more than that blade. Especially me."

I hugged him back. "I'm sorry for Jungkook, but you have to stop this."

I nodded and continued walking with him. "Thanks, Jimin." He smiled but said nothing.

~~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~~

I scream and shout from the chair I was tied to. "This isn't how it's supposed to be! I love you!"

The girl shook her head and revealed a devilish smile. She pushed the box cutter deeper into her shoulder.

"Stop it!!" I was crying right now. "Stop!! Please!!"

I watched her lift the knife to her neck.

"Nighty, night." She said with a smile.

"No! NO!! STOP IT!!"

The ropes suddenly disappear and I run at the girl. I steal the cutter and throw it as far as I could. It never really landed on the ground.

I look at her, she didn't even look hurt. All she did was laugh.

"Don't you have the Lady?" She said.

The Lady?

"What lady?" "The Lady. THE Lady!" She pointed into the dark corner of the room.

I journeyed into the darkness.

Someone grabs my hand and tugs my harshly.

I open my eyes. A purple room with medals and certificates framed on the walls.

This place looked awfully familiar.

I heard two voices. A female and a male.

"What are you going to do with your group?"

"I don't know. Without Jungkook, it's dead.. But what if he doesn't remember anything about BTS?"

"I guess you'd have to stop your career."

"Yeah... But what about you? If Jungkook doesn't recognize you, what will you do?"

"I'll probably try to find another relationship. I mean, we're still in high school, we can't possibly know what love is."

"Then... Would you date me?"

...

"Would I date you if Jungkook doesn't know me?"

...

"Well... Sure. I would."

I felt my insides throb. I don't even know who's talking.

I heard my heart beat.

Dum dum.

Dum dum.

It's beating harder than usual.

I felt as if I was going to burst into rage. It was all coming over me.

Anger.

Betrayal.

Hurt.

I don't know how to wake up, but when I do, I'm going to find those voices' owners.