Jennifer

~~~~~~~Jennifer POV~~~~~~

I rushed to the hospital.

It's been three months and now I find out oppa is in a coma?!

"Oppa!" I said. I hold Jungkook's hand. "Oppa, please wake up. Please!"

He didn't answer. What's wrong with him? Why does this have to happen to my Jungkook?!

I start to cry. "Oppa.. Stop it, you're scaring me."

I shake him, but still no response. "Oppa? Oppa!"

I wipe my tears, which stopped flowing.

"I know who did this. I promise, oppa, I'll avenge you. Linnie won't see me coming.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I search hungrily around the school. Linnie was no where in sight.

"Yah.. Jayiga.." Dannie said. He holds both of my arms and leans me against the wall.

I push my boyfriend back a little.

"Dannie-ah.. I'm busy." I walk away, leaving Dannie behind.

I turned the tenth corner and there she was.

"Yah!" I scream. "Linnie!"

She turns around and I slap her.

"Why would you do this to Jungkook oppa?!" She looked angry and confused.

"What are you talking about?" I slap her again.

"You caused the crash, didn't you?! You made oppa upset and made him crash his car!"

She stared at me. "Wha- ? No!"

"Stop lying! I know what happened!" Linnie shook her head.

"Obviously not! Gumi was driving the tax¡!"

I looked at her in embarrassment. "Oh, really?" That made more sense.

Gumi unnie was crazy about Jungkook. Of course she would try to ruin Linnie's relationship with him.

"Yes!" "Sorry~~!!" I tried to sound sweet. All Linnie did was smile and put her hands up to her chest.

"No worries. I forgive you." "I owe you." She nodded. "Fair enough, though!"

I smile and left. Linnie was innocent. I should at least befriend her now that I slapped her twice.