Furthest Thing From Perfect

Zonnique

8:30 pm

After finishing my homework , I hop in the shower to get ready for bed. I have my music playing to relax me. I CAN NOT take a shower with out music.

"I was not the only one to you..

So I was the only lonely one..

Really, we had the perfect, end

That night we shared at the Comfort Inn

We made love like the world would have ended

If either of us had admitted..

We were in love

But I was the only one..

I was the only lonely one.."

During the song I constantly heard my text tone. I was getting annoyed. I rinsed all the soap off my body and finally looked at my phone. 3 messages and 1 missed call , all from my boyfriend Zoey. When I put on my night clothes , I read the messages.

Zoey 💕: yo , wyd ?

Zoey 💕: I wanna cuddle , I'm coming over.

Zoey 💕: I'll be there at 9:15

I looked at my nightstand and it read 9:00. I went downstairs , so he wouldn't have to ring the door bell and wake up my parents and 3 year old sister. I turned on the tv and laid on the couch. I started to dose off until there was a loud ass knock on the front door. I rolled my eyes knowing it was Zoey. His ass better not be high or drunk. I open the door and dragged him up to my room so he won't be loud and obnoxious. When we got to my room he pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. First, I was getting caught up, but I snapped into reality. I was not bout to be 17 and pregnant.

"Zoey stop" I moaned

He still didn't budge. I pushed him a little and he attacked my neck again. I was getting pissed and I pushed him with all my strength. That made him really mad , and I could tell right then and there he wasn't sober at all.

So , this is my first book EVER so I'm trying my best. Bare with me. Leave feedback. Tell me if I should continue or not.