Four

Saturday, May 29, 2014

Jasmine and I are at Walmart getting her a new bathing suit and some snacks. My Aunt Lisa an my cousin Briana are coming here to get Jasmine around 1, because she's staying with them for the summer. Jasmine and Briana are like best friends it's cute.

After Jas leaves Chresanto and I are meeting at the library.

***

We're back home packing the last of her things. There's a knock at the door.

I jog over and open it to see Aunt Lisa and cousin Bri. I greet both of them with a hug and kiss.

"Ahhhhhhh" Jasmine yelled in excitement

"Jasmine stop yelling or you'll be staying right here in time out" I said

She giggled and ran off with Briana to her room.

"So , how's everything been here ?" Aunt Lisa asked looking around

"Same ole , same ole. Just me and Jas cause my parents are always on business trips" I said annoyed

"Oh, yeah your mom did tell me about that. We should get going though we have a couple hours to drive."

I nodded and went to get Jasmine and her things. Aunt Lisa helped me put them in the car. I gave Jasmine a lot of kisses and told her I'll call every night. Within , ten minutes they were gone , heading down the road.

I got dressed in a blue maxi skirt , a black crop top and some flats. I know you're thinking why am I dressing so cute and fancy, but I plan on go to the mall after the library.

***

Ten minutes later I find myself waiting for Chresanto. I don't have the patient for this. I gathered my things and began walking out there door. Guess who I bumped into on the way out Mr.Late.

I began walking to my car when there was a pull on my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me like that" I said through my teeth.

The night with Zoey just began to replay in my head.

"Aight , look could we just do this stupid project. I got places to be."

He said with an attitude

" And, don't talk to me like that asshole" I said with a fake smile while reentering the library

"I do what I want, " I hear him say under his breath

We sat down at a table. " Obviously we need to set some rules and boundaries. A. Don't talk to me like a child or one if your hoes. B. Don't touch me C. Respect Me , I'll respect you and we won't have no problems. " I said waiting for a responds , but I didn't get one what I thought.

I pulled out my note book and he pulled out his. " So the project is that we have to get to know each other. We should just play 21 questions and then just write like two paragraphs on it. "

"Okay" he said plainly

We both labeled at the top of our books " Getting To Know You : 21 Question Edition "

So, you guys didn't want me to delete this so here you go. This book probably gonna have ten chapters at the most. So comment and vote 😁

-Amber 💕