No Trust#2

There stood Kayla at my doorstep. I just looked at her trying to keep my calm because right now i am a ticking bomb.

"If your here for a round 2 then we can get it cracking on the street." I said

"No i don't want to fight i came here to say im sorry. Ashlynn i should have never slept with Ace, i don't know what i was thinking."Even thought she started crying i couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not. So all i could say was

"Ok" She looked a lil stunned but then she smiled because i think she thought tht i forgave her.

"So are we cool now or what?" I looked at her and started laughing. Is this girl serious right now?

"Are u serious? We not cool, we will never be cool. U messed that up when u couldn't close ur legs. I don't even want to be in the same room because if i am i might just beat the sh$t out of u....again. So i suggest u go now!!" She just stood there with her mouth wide open shocked.

"Fine" she finally said than left. I closed the door and walked back in the kitchen. This time nobody stopped to stare at me, so i was pleased.

"Hey guys" i said cheerfully.

"Is she bi-polar?" Drew asked.

"No why?"

"Cause u was just ready to rip Darrian's head off and now u all gum drops and lollipops." Drew said and i just laugh.

"Well i had a change of heart so what we doing today?" I asked

"Well idk but i got to work." Kailynn said

"This girl just hit me up telling me to come tru so im out" Darrian said while getting up.

"Eeewww use protection." Brooklynn said whlie Drew high fives him.

"I don't have anything to do." Brooklynn says.

"Ok do u wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked hopefully!

"Yea sure." she said

" Ayee imma go too cuz i don't got nothing better to do" Drew said

" Umm who said u was invited?" I asked

" I just did now lets go."

" Wait let me go change." I said and he just nodded his head. I went in my room and changed into my my white and black shirt tht says DOPE on it and soo high-waisted shirts. Then i put on my "Oreos" jordan shoes. I went downstairs and was ready to go.

"Yall ready?" Brooklynn asked

"Yea we taken my car" Drew said.

"I call shotgun" i said and Brooklynn gave me a glare. When we got to the mall all eyes was on us. Me and Brooklynn are very pretty and Drew is just sexy so of course girls are gonna hate. Drew saw all the stares and he got in the middle of me and Brooklynn and wrapped and arm around both of us. We looked at each and just laughed. I spotted a Forever 21 and me and Brooklynn took off to it. I got me some high-low skirts, crop tops, skinny jeans and leggings. After a few more stores we was ready to get something to eat. While we was sitting down i see Andre ( a boy a kinda talk to) walking over to the table.

"Heyy Ashlynn." He said

"Heyy Andre"

"So i heard that u and Ace are no longer going out" wow word travels fast

"Yup"

" Well i know that we was kinda talking and i wanted to know would u like to hang out later on today like as a date."

"Hmmm idk Andre i just got out of a relationship and im not looking to get into a another one."

" Oh well its ok besides..." he paused and got real close and leaned down and his mouth was next to my ear.

" Besides im never gonna give up on u. Your too sexy to quit." He said and a blushed a bright red and i know he saw cause he started smirking and he walked away.

"What he say to get u blushing all hard for?" Brooklynn asked and i forgot that they was still there.

"Ohh nothing" i said

"Lies" Brooklynn said and i started laughing

"I bet i can get you to do more than just blush." Drew said and i just started blushing even harder because i already knew it was true.

"Boii u thought" i said

" I guess we going to have to test that theory out huh?" i just shook my head

"Okayyy i think its time to go." Brooklynn said and we left and went home.