Return of the Past

ASHYLNN POV

When I saw Ace standing there at the door I jumped off of Drew so fast I almost bumped my head on the wall that was on the side of the bed. He scared the shit out of me.

"So this is what you do?" Ace asked angrily

"What do mean? How you get in here?!" I asked

"Back door was unlocked and so you just gonna move on to the next nigga like I wasn't even there. I thought u was classy but i guess that little "im a virgin" stuff was an act, because clearly you are just a hoe ass bitch!" Ace yelled walking closer to me.

"Fuck u Ace what i do is none of you business it's been none of your business when you cheated on me! So if anyone the hoe ass bitch its you!"

"You know what, I came here to settle things with you and try to make it work but never mind because im done with you." He said.

"Nigga you real funny because we been done so therefor get tf out!"

"What will you be without me? I put you on when nobody wanted you. Your parents didn't want thats why they're dead and Shawn never wanted you either!!" When he said that i froze i didn't know what to do. First he mentioned my parents being dead now he mentioned that demon that i have been trying to get away from. Im just standing here immobile looking dumb. I couldn't find my words.

"Aye man i think its time for u to get out." Drew said

"And who tf is u?" Ace said

"Your daddy bitch now get out."

"Fine but before i go Ashlynn, Shawn wanted me to tell you that he is out and he is searching for you." Ace said and with that he left. As soon as i heard the front down slam i just bursted out crying. Drew came over and wrapped me in his arms as i cried. We stayed like this until I calm down.

"Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder." i said

"No problem but can i ask you a question." drew said

"Okay." i said hesitantly

"Who is Shawn." I instantly tensed up. I knew this was coming but i still wasn't ready. So with one breathe i said

"My rapist."