My Brother's Friend

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. After everything that happen with Kayla and Ace i feel like i can just relax now. i got up out of bed and took a shower. Then i put on some red sweatpants skinnys and a red sweatshirt crop top. Lastly i put on my jordan fire reds. I went downstairs and saw Drew down there.

"Heyy Drew! wheres everyone else." I said

"Kailynn went to the store while Darrian is at work." He replied.

"Well i guess its just u and me huh."

"Yea i guess so what u wanna do?"

"Idk do u wanna watch a movie?"

"Yea sure."

"I wanna watch Kevin Hart Let Me Explain."

"Ok im cool with that."

"Ok ill get the snacks" Drew watches me as i get up and i turn around to see him starring at my back.

"Uhh Drew my eyes are right here." I said pointing to my eyes.

" Sorry its just umm u look real good" He said licking his lips. Im sure if i was white my cheeks would be red right now.

"I know buh thanks." i said while laughing.

"Dont get cocky." he said and i just rolled my eyes and i went to get the snacks.

Like 30mins later

"...U know who put that regular gas in the car? That regular bitch u was with." I said along with Kevin Hart and started dying with laughter.

"Damn i know his funny but he ain't that funny." Drew said

"He is dont hate on Kevin Hart thats my manz i really like him." I said to Drew.

"Well u know who i like?" Drew replied scooting really close to me on the couch.

"Who?" I asked. Then Drew pulled me up than picked me up and put me right on his lap. Then he whispered really close to me ear.

"You." He said. Next thing i know he is leaning into my face and eyes on my lips. His lips was only an inch probably less away for mine. Right when he was about to kiss me we heard people walk in the kitchen.

"Hellooo guys." Brooklynn said and in walks in Kailynn and Darrian behind her. I nearly jumped off of Drew's lap onto the other side of the couch.

"H-Hey" i said a lil flustered about what almost happen. By the smirk on all their faces they saw what was about to happen.

"Umm what was yall doing on that couch?" Kailynn asked. I looked over at Drew and he was just as flustered as me.

"We was just watching a movie." i said

"Hmmm why was you sitting on Drew's lap if u was just watching a movie?" Brooklynn ask. Damn they really saw everything.

"I-I...... How long were u at that door?" i asked.

"Long enough to see Drew pull you up in his lap and almost kiss you." Darrian said. I looked over to Drew and he was wide-eye but then he looked at me and smiled.

"Yall saw she didn't resist right?" Drew said.

"Yup" All three of them said laughing.

"Shut up anyway what time is it?"

"Right now its 6:15" Kailynn said.

"Ohh i forgot to tell you theres a lil kickback down at Andre's house." I said

"Oh well lets got what time it starts?" Kailynn said.

"8:00 so we better get ready." i said as i started walking up stairs. The last time i went to a party i ended up fighting my best friend so im a lil nervous about this party. I went and took a shower, and i put on a red bralet with ripped light wash high-waisted shorts. Then i put on some red toms since its a kickback so i was dressing chill. Then i straighten my hair and put it in a middle part. I was looking too cute. I walked downstairs and saw everyone ready. Brooklynn had on some skinny jeans with a peplum shirt. Kailynn had on a a high-low skirt with a tight fitted crop top on.

"Yall look good." I said.

"We know" both Kailynn and Brooklynn said.

"Yeah especially you." Drew said looking me up and down. I blushed.

"Dude thts my sister." Darrian said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude i know." Drew said.

"Alright lets go and how many people gonna be there?" Kailynn ask while walking out the door.

" Not a lot probably bout 5 other people not including us." I said

While we was in the car it was Darrian and Brooklynn in the front. Then in the back it was Kailynn then me in the middle then Drew. Drew insisted on sitting next to me. He kept putting his hand on my thigh, but i kept moving it. Once we got to Andre's house there was 5 people all ready there like i predicted. There was 5 girls and 5 boys all together. When i walked in i saw Natalie and Chris. They was my best-friends in middle school then they moved away. I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

"Omg its been forever." i said

"I know it has and you look good." Natalie said.

"Thank you so do you." She really does. Shes has tan skin and nice curly/wavy reddish brown hair(shes hispanic)

"Wow u look different from the last time i saw u." Chris said.

" i hope thts a good thing."

"It definitely is." Chris said. i blushed

" Thank you u look different too." I said. He is dark skin but not too dark like the perfect shade. He is wearing a yellow shirt with some blue jeans and the Laney 5's. He looks really cute.

"Imma take that as a good thing." he said. I laughed

"It is." I used to have a lil crush on him in middle school. Im pretty sure he knew about it too.

" Imma go and get some food." Natalie said."

"Ok," I said

"So how you been?" Chris said.

"Ive been good. Just been koolan"

"Hows your parents."

"They died 2 yrs ago."

"Awwe my bad shawty i shouldn't have asked."

"Its kool."

"You didn't mention that you been eating corn bread cuz you got thick, but i like it." I started laughing.

"I dont need to eat corn bread, i just got it like that."

"Yea i see that." From the corner of my eye i could see Drew looking at us.

"Guys lets play truth or dare." Someone announced. Everyone got into a circle. I was sitting in between Drew and Chris. The night is about to get interesting.