𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚

Her hair was brown but nearly golden

Her hair was brown but nearly golden. Her eyes held hints of sun. Her golden skin wasn't perfect—from the blushed blemishes on her cheeks to the beauty marks and freckles that littered her skin in awkward places.

But you'd never notice, in fact you'd take it in as an added factor to her beauty. She was the sweetest thing most people had ever seen. Honey, seemingly otherworldly. A gold dust girl.

He however, was dark in nearly every way possible. His hair was dark and wavy, his skin tainted in various inks. His clothes were dark. Even his green eyes were be dark.

Women were drawn to him, but never in the way that he was drawn to his honey. The girl that seemed to lighten the darkness he had always known. And all that dark boy wished for was to press his lips against every inch of her fair skin, and let her sweetness consume him.

And he called her honey, because even the sickest of men could get drunk on her sweetness.

;;;

hello my loves! just as a warning—this story with contain mature things and sexually explicit content. she will be underage for half of it and as such mature content will be limited in part I.

Part 1
harry ; 30
Jacquelyn ; 17

Part 2
harry ; 34
Jacquelyn ; 21

x kisses x