Chapter 18❤️

~5 days after her parents died~

Sams pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I took in the surroundings of the hotel room that I have been living in for the last couple days. I felt Austin's hands wrapped around me and his head was was gently resting on my back.

Flashbacks and memories of the night of the fire filled my mind and a wave of sadness rushed over me. I closed my eyes and tried my best to not cry.

It was no use..

I quickly got out of Austin's grip and ran towards the bathroom. I knew I had woken him up because I heard him groan.

I closed the bathroom door and put my back against the wall and made my way to the floor. Putting my head in my hands I tried to take deep breaths trying to calm myself. I couldn't help it warm tears had already begun to slid down my face.

I missed my parents. Why did they have to die?

Austin's pov

I woke up from the sudden movement on the bed. I opened my eyes fully and looked beside me seeing that the bed was empty. I heard faint cries from the bathroom and sighed sympathetically. I felt so bad for Sam these last couple of days have been so hard on her. After the funeral she hasn't been acting 100% her self. I just want my baby to be happy again.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't bother knocking knowing she would reject my entry. I don't know why but she hates crying in Front of me. I don't know why though, I want to be here for her and I want her to know that.

I opened the door and instantly my heart dropped to my stomach. There she was curled up on the floor. She's crying so hard that she's having trouble breathing. I hated seeing her like this, it broke me in half.

I did the only thing I could think of. I sat down beside her on the floor and pulled her in to my lap. I gently rubbed her back bringing my hands in slow cirlcles. I would gently kiss her shoulder in attempts to calm her.

"Shh baby everything's going to be okay. You need to take deep breaths"

She tried her best to take air in but she was crying so heavy she ended up taking in sharp breaths. I rubbed her back continually praying she would calm down. She put her head in my neck and I placed a few kisses along her neck.

After what felt like hours of her just being in my arms and me caressing her skin she finally calmed down. I was thankful because I was getting worried. Her cries had turned in to light sniffles.

I pulled her in to my chest even more. She looked up at me for the first time this morning. Her eyes were blood shot and her skin was a ghostly pale. I didn't care though, she was still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I smiled and brought my hand to her face. I gently rubbed my finger up and down her cheek. I brought my lips down to her forehead and left a few kisses there. She smiled and clung to my body.

"Austin?"

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you"

I smiled and kissed her jaw line.

"Don't thank me..you know I would do anything for you."

She smiled and kissed my neck.

After she stopped crying completely I left a trail of kisses from the top of her head to her face. I kept leaving wet and sloppy kisses all over her face. She laughed and I swear in that moment it made me so relieved because For the first time in days she seemed happy.