Sequel

Hey guys. I'm going to do a sequel to this story so I hope you enjoy. Here is the summary and a part of the first chapter.

Summary: Things have been going great for everyone. Bill no longer evil and Dipper is dating the ex-Dorito dream demon. But when a mysterious duo appears in Gravity Falls they kidnap Dipper. Bill, however, is the one to blame. Dipper's family believe it was Bill who did it. Bill leaves to fine his Pine Tree. What secrets will be uncovered? Find out here!

Chapter 1 preview:

Dipper and Bill have been dating for a whole year now. The enjoyed every moment together. But Dipper had to go back to California. Now he's back and he can't wait to see his boyfriend. He and Mabel arrived at the shack and opened the door. "STAN!! FORD!!" Mabel screamed. They heard footsteps and saw their Grunkles come in. "There's my favourite twins!" Stan said while scruffily up their hair. Ford came in as well. "Good to see you 2." And then someone walked into the shack. "Pine Tree?" He looked behind him and saw Bill. "Dorito!" Bill hugged Dipper tightly, making him unable to breathe. The others laughed.

Later that day Mabel and Ford were.... yelling and playing. Because of the noise Dipper left the shack to go for a walk. After a few minutes of walking he sat down on a tree. He closed his eyes listening to the sound of peace. But his eyes snapped open when he heard a twig snap. He looked around but saw no one. "Bill? If that's you this isn't funny." No reply. Dipper began to walk back towards the shack but he knew that that person was following him. He started to run. He heard laughter all around him, and it wasn't familiar. All of a sudden a tree root grew out of the ground and tripped him up. He hit his head on a sharp stone that wasn't there before. Just as his vision blurred he saw 2 people standing in front of him. He would've tried to get a better look but his conscious faded away.

How's that? This story is gonna be in Reverse Falls if that's alright. I hope you enjoy!