Chapter 4

--Norick's POV--

I woke up the next day to something opening and shutting. I search the room. Nothing. Couldn't been anything from the inside of the house. But maybe....

I go outside of my house to check the mailbox.

"Aha!" I triumphantly exclaim as I saw I got a letter.

To: Norick Reynolds

From: The Drunken Dragons

Dear Norick,

We have seen your form and have accepted you into the Drunken Dragons, along with your friend, who has also gotten the same letter as you have. Please consider visiting us. We are the guild house with the Dragon Emblem on it. We are looking forward to your future service.

-Sven Silcrest

I smile. "Awesome! More friends!" I smile.

--Isabella's POV--

"I smile and look at the sword at my bedside. I wonder who got it for me, then I stumbled upon a conclusion in seconds. I know Vector wouldn't DARE give me a weapon. I'm dangerous enough as it already is. He knows that and would rather give me a penny before he would give me a simple kitchen knife, which I find hilarious, for the master of the facility is afraid of me.

To: Isabella Lockeheart

From: The Drunken Dragons

Dear Isabella,

We have seen your form and have accepted you into the Drunken Dragons, along with your friend, who has also gotten the same letter as you have. Please consider visiting us. We are the guild house with the Dragon Emblem on it. We are looking forward to your future service.

-Sven Silcrest

"Crap.... more friends..." I say to myself as I sigh. I thought having one friend is great, and even more is much better, but however, I know there will be others who'll take Norick away from me..... he was MY friend. Mine.

One thing about me: I'm not a good jealous person. I would be so angry at him and whoever tries to take anyone or anything I hold dear. Also, being judgemental, I won't really ask questions before I start to slaughter. I'm good at hiding my emotions well, but if I snap....

I heard a knock on my door as I hastily answered it.

"Oh, hello there." I smile.

--Norick's POV--

"Hey, Izzy!" I smile. "I'm in the Drunken Dragons!"

She brightened up. "Nice! Me too!" she high-fives me.

"I'm going to get going now." I said. "I can't wait another second to meet them!"

"Kay, let's go!" she smiled.

"Ummm.... I'll go alone..." I sigh and shrug.

"What? C'mon! Why not take me?" she asked me, pouting.

"Well, for starters, you aren't wearing any pants." I chuckled as she looked down and realized all she wore was a gown as she blushed.

'Umm..... right...." she giggled uncomfortably. "I'll just see you when I see you then..."

"Alright! Oh, and, enjoy the sword!" I smile, unsheathing my charcoal black broadsword as she held up hers, a luminous, crimson red as I left for the guild house.

--Isabella's POV--

"Oh... o-okay..." I sighed the second he was out of my sight. "He didn't even wait up for me.... then again, I probably wouldn't have either.