Chapter 1

Rae Ji Pov
I was walking home alone after a day of strolling around. I'm Lim Rae Ji, a 24 year old unemployed woman. Even though I completed my education, I failed to get any stable jobs.

I was walking home, in Gangnam. I may be unemployed but I live in a 2 storey house in Gangnam. I took out my phone, plug in my earpiece and listen to the news. My favourite news station is KBS News.

"Alert, B1A4 has reappeared after 5 months! Repeat, B1A4 has reappeared after 5 months! Warning to everyone to stay at home if possible!"

Aishh, again about B1A4... Who are they you may ask? Well B1A4 are a group of 5 gangsters and they are the king of the gangsters in the underworld.

So.... I was walking back home after strolling around Gangnam. It was 8pm, so I decided to take the short cut which was a dark alley.

"There shouldn't be any problem right?" I mumbled to myself and bravely walk to the dark alley. Honestly, I have never taken this dark alley before but tonight I really wanted to go home and rest, so I decided to take this path.

I was walking when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. My heart stared beating fast and I speed up slightly, not looking behind. After awhile, I look behind and I realise the footsteps were no longer. I sigh of relieve but as I was walking, I felt a cloth cover my nose and I was feeling dizzy.... The next thing, everything was black....

??? Pov
"Hyung, that chick is a sexy one!"

He licked his lips and agreed. "Shall we get her?" Ask another voice. He nodded. "Guys, she's our next prey." He said pointing to a woman.

"You, follow behind her. We'll be at the front." He ordered and another guy nodded. The guy slowly and carefully followed the woman. She stared to walk faster, so did the guy.

After awhile, the gang signalled him to hide first. The woman then behind and was relieved. The guy was handed a white cloth with a sleeping drug. As the woman was leaving, the guy went behind her and place the cloth over her face. The next, she blacked out.

"We got her hyung! Man she's a sexy chick!" Exclaimed the youngest one. "Alright how take her back to the base." Said the leader. "Ne hyung!" Replied the others in unison.