Chapter 3

Baro Pov
For 30 minutes, the members have been trying to research about that chick. For some reason, when I first see that chick, a weird feeling went through my body.

Suddenly, I was eyes wide open when I found out about the chick. "Hyung I found it!" I exclaim, signalling the others to gather around my desk. "What did you find?" Ask Cnu hyung. "Read this!" I said, pointing to the screen.

Name: Lim Rae Ji 임래지
Gender: Female
DOB: 17 October 1992
Age: 24
Family: Sister (Unnie/Noona)

Facts

Has been living in poverty since young but she is not poor. She has an elder sister, a year older than her. Currently living overseas and Rae Ji is unemployed. Had a difficult life alone after her sister left for work overseas. Doesn't have any parents as they died when she was very young. Has been living in Australia, Sydney for 15 years before returning to Korea alone. Went to Sydney when she was 7 and came back when she was 22.

"She has no family?" Ask Sandeul softly. "Then she's living alone?" I ask. "Aishh cut the soft side! We're gangsters, the most feared gangster group! We can't let this get to us!" Said Jinyoung hyung.

He was right. We're gangsters after all but we're still human and we still have feelings deep inside us. I just pity this hot chick, or should I just call her Rae Ji now? "Let's go back now. We don't want to keep that chick waiting." Said Jinyoung hyung and we left our second base.

"Hyung, nan baegopa!" Whined Gongchan. "Alright, we'll buy something to eat." Said Jinyoung hyung. "Hyung, shouldn't we buy something for the girl as well?" I ask and Jinyoung hyung glared at me. "Aishh, fine but don't give her to much food."

We bought Burger for us and the girl and we headed back to our base camp. We entered but we were shock to see everything in a mess. The glasses were shattered and the furniture was in a mess. Just then, I realise, that girl isn't here anymore. "Hyung, the chick... She's not here!" Screamed Gongchan.

"Mwo?" We immediately stared looking for her. "Aishh, where could she be? She couldn't have escaped! She's locked with chains!" Said Jinyoung. "I'll look around a bit more." I told them and went to look for her. I don't know why but looking at her makes me want to protect. Look, it's not that I like her or anything, but she's our prey and one of our rule is to protect our prey.

"Ughhh.... Ughh...."

I heard groaning from the bushes. I went to the bushes and I was shock to see our prey on the ground and she was bruised! "Yah, neo gwaenchana?" I ask her. She slightly opened her eyes and mumbled, "Don't... Go... Near... Me... G-gangster..." She passed out afterwards and I carried her, bridal style, back to the camp.

"Hyung, I found her but she needs medical attention!" I called to the members and they rush to me with a first aid kit in Cnu's hands. She had bruises on her arms and legs but we wouldn't know if she had bruises elsewhere.

Cnu place her on the bed and said, "She should heal by tomorrow. Let's clean up the mess." "Gomawo Cnu. No wonder you're the Doctor Gangster." Joked Jinyoung at the 'Doctor' part.