'Are parents best teachers?'

Parents are considered to be the first ever teachers of a child. From making them learn how to walk, to helping them through life problem, they have always been seen as best teachers. But if juxtaposed with other views, are parents really good teachers?
Parents are most involved in the education of their child. They keenly focus on every action their child does and help them if they are on the wrong path. They are always ready to sacrifice both their knowledge and time for the implicit learning of their child. A learner can easily discuss concepts with parents without any hesitation and the practical teaching of parents is convenient to understand. Likewise, the wide scope of parents' knowledge have great influence on children. It provides children details of the topic.
But if consider on the flip side of the view, learning from a professional teacher can be more fruitful. He provides professional guides and arranges seminars which can improve concepts to a wider degree. However, with the limited time available in a lesson, a teacher cannot possibly re-clarify all the concepts that a parent can. Furthermore, teachers may have wider knowledge, however, children are unable to avail sll of it as the environment is pretty uneasy.
Hence, learning through a parent is not only relaxing but also disseminates numerous practical learning techniques.

~By Zain and Ayaan

"Short and clear"

Don't worry, I've got a presentation of it tomorrow...