'Has the ease of cooking improved life?'

Latest cooking equipments have dramatically made life far more simpler than how it used to be cumbersome in the past. But have this ease of cooking improved the way of living or has it pushed it further back?
Now, people can enjoy food at home instead of restaurants. Especially those who find cooking tough. The advanced technology saves you lots of money than hiring a cook. It is more energy efficient and can cook anything anytime. The most imperative advantage of conveniant cooking is for those who live hectic lives and have less time to cook. They can fully concentrate on their work without any tension for preparing food. These days, women have jobs too. When they get back home, they find it easy to make food in the time available by the new advancements in technology.
On the other hand, the ease of cooking has many negative effects. The advanced technology uses alot of electricity which leads to an increase in bills. People, sometimes, are fed up of paying the huge amount of money. As a consequence, many refuse to use the electrical appliances. But if the problem of electricity crises is improved, these equipments can be of more advantage. Moreover, if people use the technology regularly, they get clumsy and lazy. Clumsiness, then, has great effect on them, and they blame the new technology.
Therefore, only if efficiency is taken into consideration, it can be concluded new food technology has actually improvised life.

~By me, Zain.😂 Well, Sir A helped me.

I'm busy preparig this article for tomorrow...