CH 1

When I opened my eyes, I was inside someone's bedroom. I saw a weird stuff bunny or something on the table. Where the heck am I?

I stood up on the floor and I looked outside of the window. For what I remember it's almost dark. Why is it so bright and sunny?

I placed my bag on the table. I opened it, I then saw the keychain, as a bracelt, on my wrist. I tried removing it but, it won't work. I sighed deeply,I then put the small box inside my bag and grabbed my scrunchie. I tied my hair in a ponytail. Then I left the room to start looking for a way out.

I'm not  sure where I am, but this place is to surreal. This place, it's like, magical or something.

I then saw a guy, his hair reached to his shoulders. One of his eyes is covered by his bangs and everytime I look at him, I have a creepy feeling.

" Hey, you.." he then looked at me. I was about to walk towards him but...

" Stay back. I don't want to bring misery on your life" Okay, is  this guy a weirdo or someting ?!

" Can you tell me where I am ?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders and left.

I looked around again. I then saw again holding a bunny in his arms. His hair is a light violet color and the other guy following him has a dark blue color, and he keeps saying "nii-san". I walked past them. But I felt that someone was staring at me.

 I then saw a guy in the garden. A wind blew hard that made his hair flow with the breeze that made things in slow motion. He then somehow stare at me. I looked away and felt a blush crept my cheeks. I then heard some one chuckled. I turned around and saw him standing too close for comfort. I took a step back.

"Do you need something?" he asked and flashed me his smile

"Umm, I'm just wondering if you know where I am?" I asked, but not staring at him

"I don't know as well. When I woke up, I was just here" he looked at the garden. Suddenly, a bird perched on his shoulder. He stared back at me.

"I'm Balder Hringhorni" he reached his hand. I grasp it and we did a handshake.

"I'm…" I was about to introduce my self, but some one stood between us. He has red hair and piercing eyes. He looked at me and glared.

"Let's go Balder" he then dragged Balder

"B-but…" I just shrugged and continued looking. All of a sudden, I heard someone calling me in a deep voice.

"Furukawa Haru"

I clenched my head and fell on my knees. My eyes are tightly shut. When I opened them, I'm in some room. In front of me is a middle age man and he was holding some type of scepter.I then saw another girl who was there as well.

"Kusanagi Yui...Furukawa Haru.." he said. The both of us looked at him

"H-hai..." me and the girl named Yui, said it at the same time

"I need your help" 

____________________________________
A/N: Okay, ummm, I'm only updating this fic slowly. I'm still not sure if I'm going to base this fic in the anime or the game, or probably both. Sorry if the characters are OOC and that the next chapter will be short, That's it, hope you enjoy and keep on supporting Kamigami no Asobi. Sorry if the story will be a bit boring-ish

KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI NEWS:
-
There will be (I think) a new game for Kamigami no Asobi. They haven't released the full website yet. Only some how the cover of the website.
-The Blu-ray/DVD Vol. 1 cover has been release. I'm not  sure with the date though.
-Kamigami no Asobi OVA Confirmed. Information and Release date are yet to be announce.

EDIT: Add another news about OVA