CH 3

The next day, Yui-san woke me up from my slumber so that I could get ready for school. She left first and headed to the school's auditorium. I did my daily routine and wore the uniform that was inside the closet. I sort of panicked because I'm almost late. Good thing that Melissa helped me by fixing the things in my bag.

I almost trip on my footing when I was heading to the auditorium. When I opened the double doors, I only saw Yui-san who was looking around the auditorium. Sheesh, I can't believe that we're the ones who will prepare for the opening ceremony.

"Yo" someone greeted behind me that made me flinched because that person scared the heck out of me! When I looked back, it was Balder-san

"K-konnichiwa" I bowed lightly. He was about to walk towards me, when he tripped on... NOTHING! What just happened is just surreal. He was on top of me and it's like his straddling me. Damn it dude... I'M STILL YOUNG!

"G-gomen, Haru-san" he said

"I-it's okay. But could you please stand up now" I look away from his gaze and feeling a blush on my cheeks

"R-right" he stood up and dusted himself off. I sat up and he lend me a hand. I shook it and help me stand up. God please, I hope that Yui-san didn't saw that scene. I dusted myself and completely entered the auditorium.

"So... will everyone show up?" I ask when Yui-san looked at the both of us.

"I hope so. Maybe they're just probably late" she giggled mickly. She did see us, did she ?!

"Ah, there they are" I heard. I looked back and saw Apollon-san with someone.

"Ohayou, Youse-san, Ohayou Bal-Bal, Ohayou Hana-chan" Apollon-san waved his hand

"Apollon-san...Tsukiyomi-san..." Yui-san said. Matte........THE TSUKIYOMI ?! IN THE FLASH?! 

We have waited for hours for the others arrived. All of us are at the stage...

"No one's coming" I muttered

"I guess were the only ones after all" Balder-san said

"Do they no tunderstand ? Don't they get it ?" Apollon-san questioned and sighed deeply

"Graduation is the only way out of this garden" Apollon-san added and looked at each of us.

"Geez, they're such lazy buts for going in this entrance ceremony" I said and climbed on the stage

"What do you do at a entrance ceremony?" Balder-san asked 

"Thoth-san mentioned it, but I don't know either" sheesh, this Gods are stupid. 

"Well... the new students all assemble. It's kind of a celebration... they promise to study hard..." Yui-san explained

"...They promise to study hard" Tsukiyomi-san said and started jolting notes

"You don't need to take notes, Tsuki-san" I told him. He just looked at me boredly and wrote down what I said...

"In other words, is an entrance ceremony a contract ritual ?" For me, it is!

"If you break you promise, will you met with a terrible curse?" More like detention and a lot of nagging from your teacher if you have a failling grade

"Will we need a sacrifice ?" Now that is getting to far

"EHHHHHH?! It's not like that at all...it isn't scary or anyting" Yui-san exclaimed

"It isn't? Good"

"That's a relief"

"How about we do this.... " they then looked at me...

"Let's just split up and convince the others to attend the entrance ceremony with us. We need to do our best to graduate all together" I explained

"That's a great idea, Hana-chan" Apollon-san gave me a thumbs up. Damn sh!t, I keep on staring at his eyes. THIS IS MANIAC!!!

After a minute or so, we went back to the auditorium after convincing people. In the end, only Dionysius, Apllon-san's brother, arrived. And we helped each other in prepairing for the entrance ceremony...

A/N: GOMENASAI HONTO NI! THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS. I got lost on my idea for this fic because of school and etc. Not sure when to update this again. I'M REALLY SORRY!!!