CH 2

I sighed deeply while laying on my bed. I'm sharing a room with another human from my world, Kusanagi Yui. Remember the doll I saw. Well, it's somehow a magical doll. it can talk and move on it's own. It's name was Melissa, he is somehow our guardian in the dorm room.

"Neh, kusanagi-san, do you think we can handle teaching those Gods about humans ?" I asked while staring at the ceiling. That was our main purpose in this garden. To teach different myhtology Gods about humans. If all of us didn't graduate, we will be stuck in this garden for eternity... and l don't want that.

"Of course we can. We have to do our best to graduate so that we can go back to our own world" she does have a point. I hope that we can fill that big circle thing...

I only met 5 Gods, only 1 left. Since I noticed that there are 2-3 Gods per mythology, I guess I only need to find one God from Greek myhtology.

I then sat up and grabbed my bag from the floor. I then got the box of pastries that was suppose to be or Itsuki. I then stood up and placed it on the table.

"You can have some if you want, Kusanagi-san, Melissa" she then stood beside me

"Is this suppose to be for your little brother ?" she asked,I nodded

"I want to look around for awhile" I then left the room.

I was looking around at the school's garden. Feeling worried about Itsuki.

How is he? Is he taking care of his own health? Is he worried about me? Does he have all of his medicine. Oh please God, let him be safe!

"Hana-chan" I kept on walking, still thinking about Itsuki. Someone then forced me to turn around. My eyes turned wide when I saw a pair of crystal blue eyes, his shining blond hair...wait.... WHAT AM I THINKING?!

I then pushed him away from me and backed away a bit.

"Who are you ?" I asked

"Oh umm, I'm Apollon Agana Balea. I'm the God of the Sun" Apollon...? HIS THE MISSING GOD! AND HIS DAMN FREAKING CUTE!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ?! So his one of the God that we need to teach...

"How did you know me? And what's for the weird nickname ?" I asked

"Well, my Father Zeus told me about you. Hana-chan suits you since your name is Haru, and flowers bloom in that season" he does have a point there. 

"Anou, is something bothering you ?" he then stared at me with sad eyes...

"Y-yeah..." I turned away. Okay, while staring at his beautiful, crystal blue eyes (Seriously ?!), why do I fell sadness. Did something bad happened to him or what ?

"Gomene" I then looked at him

"For what?" 

"For you staying here because of my Father" he then hang his head down

"I-it's okay. We just need to do our best to graduate, right ?" he then looked at me and nodded

"Ummm.... I should go. Jaa" I then walked pass him and headed back to the dorms.

_____________________

A/N: OMG, I'm so sorry for not updating this. And that this chapter is so crappy and confusing and somehow short! So I didn't add my OC when Zeus explained about the glass thing. I somehow didn't know what to do in that part... and my OC finally met Apollon!

I can't believe this fic already reached 1,000+ read, somehow weird since I only have 2 chapters published. Still, THANK YOU!!!

I don't know when I will update this again since school is making me busy and I still haven't read any walkthrough about the game and that I still need to rewatch the anime! Well, see ya guys again for the next update!