Bixanna: Valentines

Requested by the magnificent Erza_Fernandez_101 Thanks for the ask! Feel free to ask for as many stories as you'd like! Even if it's a ship that I don't ship I'll probably still write it if I have the inspiration. And maybe... just maybe with enough convincing I might write a lemon.

Lisanna sat at the bar with a sigh. Today was Valentine's Day and Bixslow was on a job with the raijinshuu. It didn't help that she saw all the other couples doing couple stuff.

Alzack and Bisca apparently where going on a date to a fancy dinner. They'd asked Panther Lily to baby sit Asuka.

Juvia had jumped Gray when he came through the guild doors this morning. She gave him chocolates shaped like his face. Gray was a little freaked out, and even more freaked out when Natsu ate them.

Gajeel had given Levy a book with a red bow around it. Her shriek was probably heard in Alvarez.

Erza had received a unlabeled gift of chocolate covered strawberries, then she left the guild apparently having something she needed to do.

Loke had appeared giving Lucy a teddy bear and heart shaped chocolate box. He also read a poem. Lucy told him to go home. But she kept the chocolates. Smart move.

Natsu then pulled Lucy on a mission with him. Just the two of them. No Gray or Erza. Lisanna didn't know if it was just her but something seemed a little strange.

Elfman even went to buy flowers for Evergreen!

Lisanna spent the rest of the day serving drinks with her sister and trying not to feel down.

It was almost and hour till midnight when the Raijinshuu returned. Lisanna's heart seemed to move faster as she looked at Bixslow.

He was facing Evergreen saying something. "It's not like that!" Evergreen yelled, hitting him with her fan.

Laxus went to sit at the bar with Freed and they started a conversation with Mira.

Lisanna walked over to Bixslow.

"Welcome back!" She greeted warmly.

"Hey Liz! Ow! Evergreen stop hitting me!" They reduced into squabbles once more.

"Evergreen. Did you know Elfman got you flowers?" Lisanna teased.

Evergreen's cheeks turned pink. "Wh-what?"

Bixslow didn't miss a beat. "Wow, Flowers. Don't you always say flowers are your favorite thing."

"Elfman must really know you well." Lisanna pressed.

Evergreen was a stuttering mess, face red and eyes wide.

"Are you okay Ever your face is looking a little hot?" Bixslow asked.

"Do you have a fever?" Lisanna added.

"I'll turn you both to stone!" Evergreen yelled.

Bixslow dramatically fell into her arms. "Oh mercy mercy!"

Lisanna joined in, faking tears. "Noooo! Don't go my love!"

"Just so you know I hid a billion jewel under the-" Bixslow went limp, tongue sticking out.