Three

We made it back to my dorm in ten minutes flat. I stopped in the room and then sat down on my bed, tearing up and burying my face in my hands. My whole body was shuddering, and I felt so numb. I looked up at Quinn in fear, and I wiped away my tears.
Quinn paced the dorm, and he looked up at the ceiling. "He's back. He's back...." he punched the wall making a crack in the surface. I bit my lip quivering.
Adrienne looked between us, confused and scared. "Who was that man?" She asked crossing her arms.
Me and Quinn looked at her and I sighed looking down at the floor. "My biggest regret." I said standing up and slowly walking in the closet, getting out of my dress. I changed into jeans a blue blouse, not caring if I still had my makeup still on. I walked out and grabbed my phone and purse, shaking as I did so.
Quinn went up to me and then placed a hand on my back, leaning close to me. "Let's go honey." He said starting our way out the door.
Adrienne looked at us and then gulped. "Can I come with you guys?" She asked.
Quinn stopped and turned to her, looking down at the floor. "Adrienne this is going to be extremely dangerous. Me and Lilith won't know what you would end up." He said.
Adrienne shrugged. "So? I might be a target too." She said.
I looked at Quinn and then sighed. "She can come if she wants." I said softly.
Quinn looked over at me and then sighed. "Fine, get dressed." He said to Adrienne.
Minutes later all three of us walked out of the elevator making our way to the front exit. As soon I opened the door, I ran through the parking lot to my car. I got in the drivers seat and Quinn sat in front with me, and Adrienne sat in the back. I reversed the car and then drove out of Tennessee University's campus. I drove and then pulled up to the interstate. "Well, where to?" I asked my hands clenched on the wheel.
"As far away as possible." Quinn said.
And so we did.