Seven

I woke up, and I coughed, trying to regain my breath. I opened my eyes, and looked around, seeing that I was back in Kilgrave's horrendous apartment again. I looked down at my wrists seeing that I was chained up against the sofa. I groaned and tried to get out, but the scratch of the metal hurt me ever so harshly. I looked around the apartment, and noticed something extremely different since the last time I left this place. Every inch of the wall was covered with photos of me. My face mostly and all of the places I've been to in the past. I almost choked when I saw a photo of me at college. I looked down and shuddered, my chills coming back to me. My anger, my sadness, my fear, was all mixing together in a monster of emotions. I tugged at the chains again, but the same thing happened. I heard some steps come my way, and I gulped. I looked over and there he was.
"I see you've been staring at my collage." Kilgrave said strolling up towards me. "It is wonderful isn't it?" He knelt down next to me, his face inches away from mine. I looked away from him, not wanting to see him anymore.
"You don't want to talk to me? I see how it is." Kilgrave snapped in my ear. He stood up and then walked towards the window, hands clasped behind his back. There was silence for a moment, and then he sighed crazily.
"It had to be done, Lilith. You gave me no choice." Kilgrave said with a crazy look on his face. "There had to be some way to shake you to your bloody core just to get you back to me and you will be mine officially."
I looked up at him and shuddered, looking at his silhouette. "You're crazy, your absolutely mental." I said my eyes feeling dry.
Kilgrave turned to me and then walked up to me he tilted his head and then knelt down in front of me. "I don't call it crazy, I call it getting the work done." He said and staring in my eyes.
I moved my eyes away from his, hearing him snort a little.
"Just get away from me." I said bluntly.
Kilgrave looked at me in interest. "Hm, and since when did you learn all of this strength and defiance?" He asked sarcastically.
"Just from being with you." I said, giving back his sarcasm.
Kilgrave held my chin and then growled staring at me hard in the eyes. "You're never going to win, Lilith." He said. "Not by a chance."
He moved my chin to the side harshly, making my head hit the edge of the sofa.
Kilgrave just glared at me and then walked down the hallway, leaving me full of more anger then I should.